“The Time of My Life”

and up
2-Day Miami South Beach Adventure from Orlando
Ranked #1 of 72 things to do in Key Largo
More attraction details
Owner description: Our dolphin swims and Sea Lion Encounters are available to the public throughout the year and are a great addition to your Florida vacation. Meet and interact with our dolphins in our hands-on Structured and Shallow Water Dolphin Swims or snorkel freely alongside the dolphins in our Guided Natural Dolphin Swim program for the dolphin encounter of a lifetime. If sea lions are your favorite, book one of our sea lion encounters and meet one of the cutest marine mammals on earth.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

What a great time I had swimming with the dolphins with my Grandson. We both were thrilled and had so much fun, the dolphins are amazing and the people were great too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,169)

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I took two teenagers, 13 and 17, I observed ($10 fee to observe). We were there a total of 2 1/2 hours, girls were actually in the water for about 15 minutes. They both had a great time and their only suggestion is to have more time with the dolphins. I spent the extra $80 for pictures since I couldn't get good shots from the observation angle. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.

2  Thank 863JS863
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Recently we brought our friend from Europe to have a dolphin experience here. After her feet hit the ground, she emailed photos from the CD she purchased to her friends at work, saying that it was better than she had expected. The animals are treated with respect and visitors and participants alike receive an informative and interactive introduction prior to entering the pool areas. The dolphins and their trainers make the entire experience easy for swimmers, putting any anxiety to rest. We plan to bring friends in the future. Location is a little hard to find, but you can call for turn by turn directions off Route 1. Some signs along the turns would have been helpful.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I can't say enough about how incredible my experience with Dolphins Plus was. The staff was both incredibly professional and jovial. It was obvious these guys were really passionate and enjoyed their jobs. The facilities demonstrated just how well the dolphins were cared for - and with so much love!

My swim with the dolphins was more than I would have hoped for! These magnificent creatures kept me in awe my entire visit. Watching them interact with each other as well as humans was purely fascinating! They're so well trained and eager to please! I wouldn't pass this opportunity up when in Key Largo. Honestly, the most fun I had on my vacation there. I can't wait to go back!

2  Thank Kalan W
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I just got back home from spring break and one of the top highlights of my trip was the structured dolphin swim at Dolphin Plus. I decided to do the structured swim because they allow you to interact with the dolphins. The whole experience is about two hours. The actual swim with the dolphins was approximately 20 minutes. The trainer I worked with ( Holly ) was very nice. I bought the photo CD and Chantel the photographer took a lot of pictures with some really great shots. I got to interact with two dolphins. The dorsal fin ride and the feet push ride was so much fun, and of course I enjoyed the Dolphin kisses! The neat thing about Dolphin Plus is that it is not in a pool. I swam in a harbor that was fenced in with the ocean water. I feel that this is a great place for the dolphins ( a more natural habitat ). Also I think it is cleaner then a pool. Dolphin Plus provides wetsuits and life vests. Being from Canada I declined the wet suit. Lol. The water was 70 F• and that was good enough for me. Dolphin Plus is a neat hidden gem in Key Largo.

3  Thank HRGD