Review Highlights
Great Experience

The clear kayaks were so fun! Highly recommend. Sonny was so nice and the route through the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
sabrinasZ123QQ
Best place yet!

We were looking for a location to rent jetskiis and came across Water Tropic Sports and we had a... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
562juliettes

Recommended experiences in and around Key Largo
from $61.54
from $50.26
from $56.42
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews clear kayaks jet skiing took pictures wave runners jetski rental snapper's restaurant snorkeling gear great customer service explained everything kayaking experience took great care great equipment amazing experience fish visiting key largo great pictures two hours
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Great time on Waverunners today. Tyler spent extra time with us ensuring we were having a safe and memorable time. We did and even saw a Spotted Eagle Ray and Manatee!! Thank you Tyler for being so caring to my family, we had a blast!!

Reviewed April 9, 2018

Sonny and Gwen's location is right next to the famous Snapper's restaurant in Key Largo. After a nice lunch, the kids and I rented a jet ski for half an hour followed by an hour long crystal kayak trip in the mangroves. Sonny was very accommodating and helpful and the prices are extremely reasonable. As the kids (10 and 8) and I rode the jet ski, he took pictures of us and shared them later. He also provided bottles of water for both the jet ski and the kayak rides, including ice buckets to keep them cool.

In my experience these water sports rental places in FL tend to be filled with hustlers trying to make a quick buck of the tourists, Sonny is genuinely a nice guy and he made sure our experience with him was very pleasant. The area is ideal for the jet ski as it's not crowded with boats and the luxury of paddling in a clear kayak among tropical mangroves is an amazing bonus.

Do not miss this place if you're in Key Largo; it's a true gem and so are its owners!

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

We met Sonny down at his dock by Snapper's restaurant for our Crystal kayak ride. What a super nice guy with a fun attitude! He was very friendly and helped us out with everything that we needed. He got us suited up and gave us some cold waters, then gave us directions to some neat areas to kayak. He helped launch us in the water and pull us back out when we were done , he also took pictures of us and gave them right to us when we were done as well. We ended up seeing cool Birds, iguanas many fish, crabs and most likely a large nurse shark. Overall it was a great experience and we will be visiting him every time we come to the area from now on.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Initially, I had searched for the first, top rated jet ski company to pop up. They were booked, but recommended Sonny. A bit begrudgingly, we called to see if Sonny and Gwen had any openings. Gwen was very helpful and found us a spot. When we arrived, Sonny was personable and kind. The weather was perfect, the water amazing and the whole experience just plain fun. Thankful the first place was full! We would have been one of many, verses our own group receiving individual attention in a calm environment. Thanks Gwen and Sonny for a fun afternoon!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We rode for the first time with Tropic yesterday and had a really great experience. I would not change a thing ! Gwen was great via email, phone and text, answering any questions , and later confirming the booking. She was so friendly and helpful! Sonny and Tyler, onsite, were just as wonderful. My husband has ridden jetsskis before, but I had not, and am unusually nervous , by nature, about using someone else's very expensive equipment. But the guys put me at ease, explained everything and looked out for us. I had a great time, and so did my honey. We played chase, and just zoomed around with big smiles for the the whole hour.

I want them to know how much I appreciate their patience and friendly natures. Plus (according to my honey , who knows better than I - really nice skis).

Thanks again, you guys. We'll be back !

Date of experience: March 2018