“A little oasis in the middle of key colony”
Review of Leigh Ann's Coffee House - CLOSED

Leigh Ann's Coffee House
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Coffee/Tea/Chai/Smoothies and winebar. Full Breakfast and lunch Menu, take out available. Free wifi, retail wine shop,ice cream/ inside and outside seating,full catering
Reviewed March 10, 2013

A chance encounter with my wife wanting to find a good coffee. The range seems to be on par with all other good coffee shops, but no flat whites which are becoming the norm.

The breakfast menu is pretty dam good, we have worked our way through the eggs benidict (good but rich), French toast ( very good and massive even in the half portion), omelette (good) and have sampled most of the pastries (all good), I don't understand comments about portion control, as we thought anything is just huge compared to home (ok we are from England). Oh, and the ice cream is fab.

If you stay in KCB, I would really recommend a visit. It is welcome relief from the usual chains with their laminated menu's and taste less fair. Support the small independents.

They do a great selection of wine, and looking at it it is not bad priced (even the imports)

And it's child friendly

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Nice clean place in KCB. Fresh roasted coffee and crispy scones and croissants, muffins, breakfast food. Also serves great deli sandwiches, has wine tastings and a great local crowd

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We felt this was a very pricey cafe. We split the "Big Burrito" for breakfast and we laughed when we got it. Apparently our definition of big isn't the same as Leigh Ann's. We had a choice of sausage or bacon in the burrito and we chose bacon but I think they forgot to put it in :) I won't be rude enough to name them here, but there are much better breakfast places in Marathon.

1  Thank Hola4876
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Very nice local place for good coffee, lattes, fraps, etc. Didn't eat here, but the menu/food looked good. Found through Yelp (good reviews).

Reviewed February 21, 2013

After a quick round of golf, we decided to stop in at Leigh Ann's for breakfast. My companions had driven by hundreds of times but never stopped. I am so glad we did!! The food was great and the atmosphere was kitchy and cool. The iced vanilla chai tea was the highlight. Truly the best I've ever tasted. I've been home in Minnesota for four days now and and while I'm missing that tea my companions who live there have already gone back twice!