“Sparky's is sparkling!”

Sparky's Landing Fish and Cocktails
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Pet friendly so Sparky's was our choice after driving from Cape Coral on holiday weekend with 2 small dogs. Outside seating afforded us a view of the boats and a great breeze. Cold beer, a great martini, the best grouper picatta I've ever eaten, and nice live music rounded out the perfect evening. Great place the Keys experience!

1  Thank Vicki M

Reviewed September 1, 2014

I liked everything. The fish tacos are the bomb, the shrimp and bacon pizza is great. Everything is so so so good.

Did I mention the mussels? They're good.

Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

Another lovely visit to Sparkys. We opted to sit inside where it was cooler but everyone else was sat in the bar area overlooking the harbour. We all had the fish tacos but forgot to asked for the fish grilled and it wasn't offered to us any other way. I hate batter so sat there peeling it off. Still tasty fish though and the peel n eat shrimp were super as always.

1  Thank MyBabytime
Reviewed August 31, 2014

We came to Sparkys on the recommendation of the place we were staying. We arrived about 3 minutes in front of an impressive deluge of rain which sent everyone racing indoors and windows being slammed shut!!

Our waiter was excellent, cheery, efficient and thought it was hilarious when my son asked for a selfie with him! He was one cool dude though.

We all had a range of food from burgers, to salads to seafood and all was tasty and delicious. Only my dad was able to manage dessert and he said the key lime pie was sublime! I felt it was tasty good food at reasonable prices. The service just added to the delightful evening.

Reviewed August 28, 2014

As a local, we love going to Sparky's, the food is great and we love the outdoor dining! But I have a suggestion for the owner...put in some FANS in the outside seating areas and invest in a VERY COLD beer cooler! Your beers are never as cold as they should be and it's just too darn hot to go to the restaurant in the Summer. Adding some fans wouldn't cost much and colder beer please (along with a coolie cup). Burdines in Marathon is the best place to go in the Summertime, at least you get a breeze there and their beer is ice cold! Oh and fans are there as well. Just my suggestions! I hope they listen!