“Good Gumbo”

Sparky's Landing Fish and Cocktails
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The Gumbo was very good, I thought I was in New Orleans. Prices were typical for the area a bit higher than I like but there is soup and Gumbo.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great choice of outstanding seafood. Very fun and lively atmosphere. Our selection of seafood was awesome

1  Thank axelanna g
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Our family love's Sparky's the fish tacos are amazing!! Our daughter had the special which was spaghetti and she enjoyed it.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Decided to show up for happy hour. Heard they had the best on the island. We were seated and the waitress looked annoyed from the start and more when we asked questions . There were no prices for drinks on the menu. I asked what was their best mixed drink and the cost. She told us and told us a price. We also asked about the wings and if they were all covered in sauce she said yes, I ordered 10 plain and paid extra for sauce on the side,by the way only one check per table. When the food arrived 10 wings were not covered. When she finally brought our check ( 1) for two families, the drink she quoted was $3 more. I commented to her about the $8 drink and told her I would not of paid that much and she said,"I would drive here just to get this drink and pay more than $ 8 dollars." If you do go here during happy hour for wings and shrimp remember you get what you pay for and ask the bartender for the price of the drinks. Will think twice about going back since told by a local they don' t eat there only tourists.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Easy to miss, but we regretted not finding it sooner. It is on the water and attracted a pretty good crowd the night we were there. The live music was enjoyable and the food was exceptional. The calamarri was amazing, tender without any hint of the normal rubberiness. The waiter said the fish tacos put them on the map and for good reason. Though all of the food was delicious. If staying in Marathon this place should not be missed.