“So perfect!”
other travelers have booked this property
Side view back patio
lunch at Cabana Breezes
Taken from the pier at Cabana Breezes
Keys bridge
Manatees at our dock
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Beccatown...
“So perfect!”
Reviewed January 22, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Just got back from staying there for a week on my honeymoon, and it was so relaxing and perfect! It was EXTREMELY clean when we arrived, which made us feel relaxed from the start. Loved the view of the canal, and was able to kayak from there. Walking distance from the cabana, which was a great way to end every day in the heated pool and hot tub. the house was walking distance from quite a few restaraunts (Sparky's Landing was AMAZING although a little pricier than the rest) Was an extremely friendly area, and we had some really nice neighbors. Only an hour or so from Key West, but Marathon is definitely a lot less busy and crazy, so you're still able to have a relaxing atmosphere. Overall we couldn't have picked a better place! Super affordable and looks exactly like the pictures.

Date of stay: January 2017
Jan 23, 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we're happy with the property. Thank you for the nice review and hope to have you back again in the future.
tuckerkey...
Long Beach Island, New Jersey
“We LOVE this house and come back year after year!”
Reviewed February 25, 2016 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

We have been renting this unit from Maria since 2004 and go 2x a year for 2 weeks at a time

We love the neighborhood and the overall clean and tropical feel of this house. It is a VERY quiet neighborhood, 1 of our favorite things is hearing the osprey calls all day as well as hearing the roosters from all the way over on Coco Plum. Manatee often visit in the canal, and my kids enjoy fishing right from the dock. We do not like a party atmosphere, while we're visiting the keys it's all about fishing and relaxing for my family. this house lets us do just that

The keys have palmetto bugs. They are everywhere, even in the 5 star resort hotels in Islamorada, as well as the luxury homes on 13th st in KCB. Maria does an excellent job keeping them at bay with exterminators. Whenever we visit this home, we feel like we're back at "our" place. The master bedroom bed is probably 1 of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in, and after a full day of being out on the water it is very nice to get an excellent nights sleep!

AC's are always cold, there is full internet and cable, and a very clean, fresh smelling house. Kitchen is well stocked, an overall great keys house! I have given this house info out to many friends who look to rent in the keys

Date of stay: November 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: neighborhood
Liked least: when our vacation ended!
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Feb 26, 2016
Thank you, Kris for the lovely review. We love having your family stay at our place, and I love that you can appreciate what the keys are all about!
169ace
West Palm Beach, Florida
“caution on your security deposit”
Reviewed December 10, 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

As described this is a 2 bedroom condo on the water in key colony beach. The condo was clean and on the water. It was however a condo in the keys with many issues; ice maker did not work, windows that needed repair, screen sliders that never stayed on their tracks. We were 4 adult renters and did not think we needed to take pictures of the interior before and after to get our deposit back...wrong. I believe the owner chose something to blame us for and did. FlipKey sided with the owner. My suggestion to future renters is take lots of pictures before and after to avoid loosing your deposit.

Date of stay: December 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: the unfortunate blame for property damage
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
Dec 18, 2014
The security deposit was withheld due to the fact that the traveler damaged a tile in the kitchen near the refrigerator. This is not a standard tile, but a high end, porcelain, 9X42" plank that is made to give the appearance of wood. It is now evident, thanks to the review posted by the traveler, that the refrigerator was moved in an attempt to "fix" the ice maker. The icemaker has a sign on it that says "inoperative", and has never been a problem. Most people use the ice trays or buy a bag of ice. I had also noticed that the refrigerator was slightly out of position, but I could not imagine why anyone would move the refrigerator. I now know the reason. Perhaps the traveler did not notice the damage, but as the owner, it was one of the first things I saw when I came to inspect the unit after their departure.
As far as the windows, they are scheduled to be replaced after the season with high impact, energy efficient new ones.
In the 16 years I have rented the property, this is only the second time I have withheld a deposit. The first time was for extra cleaning due to heavy smoking in a non smoking unit. I understand that there will be minor damages such as missing china or linens etc., but a broken tile is a major thing.
Desiree H
Sellersburg, Indiana
“Far from "Paradise"”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

I rented this home in advance for a company outing - 2 separate groups within a few days of each other (11/2 - 11/6) and (11/13 - 11/17). Not exactly "Paradise". There were rat droppings in the medicine cabinet and there were roaches the size of a small rodent! There is NO internet - not a deal breaker but an expected convenience for the price. While Maria was VERY nice and very easy to deal with, this place could definitely use some cleaning up.

Date of stay: November 2013
How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 8, 2013
I'm sorry you found the property not to your satisfaction. The so called "rat" droppings in the medicine cabinet are nothing but a few little rust spots. Unfortunately, I was the one who came to clean the property after your boss departed and both times I was appalled at the disgusting mess they left behind including many open items of food such as crackers cereal,etc. and while I do pay an exterminator, this is a tropical island and these insects will be attracted to open food. The "price" as you mentioned was very fair since you asked for a discount and paid only 125.00 per night for a 2 bedroom 2 bath waterfront property. As an airline employee who travels all over the world I find that very economical. On another note, I did find several personal items left behind and I did have to dispose of them for your boss. I hope anyone reading your review understands that you yourself were not the guest so this is a third party complaint .
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing