other travelers have booked this property
Side view back patio
lunch at Cabana Breezes
Taken from the pier at Cabana Breezes
Keys bridge
Manatees at our dock
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Desiree H
Sellersburg, Indiana
“Far from "Paradise"”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

I rented this home in advance for a company outing - 2 separate groups within a few days of each other (11/2 - 11/6) and (11/13 - 11/17). Not exactly "Paradise". There were rat droppings in the medicine cabinet and there were roaches the size of a small rodent! There is NO internet - not a deal breaker but an expected convenience for the price. While Maria was VERY nice and very easy to deal with, this place could definitely use some cleaning up.

Date of stay: November 2013
How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Dec 8, 2013
I'm sorry you found the property not to your satisfaction. The so called "rat" droppings in the medicine cabinet are nothing but a few little rust spots. Unfortunately, I was the one who came to clean the property after your boss departed and both times I was appalled at the disgusting mess they left behind including many open items of food such as crackers cereal,etc. and while I do pay an exterminator, this is a tropical island and these insects will be attracted to open food. The "price" as you mentioned was very fair since you asked for a discount and paid only 125.00 per night for a 2 bedroom 2 bath waterfront property. As an airline employee who travels all over the world I find that very economical. On another note, I did find several personal items left behind and I did have to dispose of them for your boss. I hope anyone reading your review understands that you yourself were not the guest so this is a third party complaint .
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing