“Birthday cake”
Review of Piononos

Piononos
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Key Biscayne
Reviewed July 8, 2018

I have heard so many great things about the quality of the cakes from this place that finally decided to give it a try.
I ordered a birthday cake and it was heavenly delicious.
I picked up a few more things just to make sure everything tasted as great as they looked.
Mini carrot cakes and a small chocolate cake(was out of this world).
Definitely they have a new costumer.
Highly recommended

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Best Pavlova Cake in town! They are also very nice, while you wait they let you tru other goodies.
The store is on the second floor of the strip mall

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Came by indication and confirmed the expectations: best desserts in town, freshly baked! No stocks, you order, they do it in front of you. Amazing. Must ask: classic pavlovas!

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I just went there with my family and the service was terrible! I said hi and nothing... I said “hola” and nothing... the girl got inside to the kitchen and I stayed there standing talking to myself...and for sure, I went away without buying anything!

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

This is one darn great dessert - made to
order unless your lucky to snatch an individual portion for $7.00.

Expensive but ohhhh so worth it. Nice,efficient and overly friendly staff - if I were to imagine heaven -the first thing that would come to mind is a Pavlova. Sizes vary - they do specialty designs out of this deliciousness and lots of other sweets. Oh Lord is this thing good. Can't stop raving about it. Go now and try it. Try the dulce leche filling instead of Nutella - it sounds sweet but it’s perfectly balanced with fresh strawberry’s - light and delightful. What s treat!