“Romantic + appropriate for kids- wow!”

Cioppino at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Crandon Blvd & Grand Bay
Description: Cioppino features beautifully simple Tuscan style cuisine in stunning surroundings indoors or on an outdoor terrace overlooking the Atlantic. Classic Italian comfort favorites make Cioppino perfect as a new favorite for any night of the week; while gorgeous ambience makes it just as relevant for any special occasion.
Reviewed November 3, 2013

As with many Ritz property restaurants, Cioppino managed to have top notch service, lovely decor and delicious food while accommodating families with young children. Our fish was perfectly cooked and delicious- the halibut with a barbeque glaze and lentils was quite enjoyable. The kids menu was typical and it was nice that it was a coloring book as well. We will definitely return!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Cioppino's is one of our favorite places to go on date night. Their food, service and ambiance is extraordinary. They have an amazing patio that overlooks the ocean, which is surprisingly rare in Miami. We try to go when it is a full moon because it lights up the ocean at night, it is beautiful. They also have the best brunch in Miami. Recently we went to two other popular places for brunch to "mix it up" and we came to the conclusion that the Ritz brunch is so much better that we don't need to explore any further. They also have a great restaurant on the beach called the Dunes, its right on the beach and is more relaxed. Both are great.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

A group of 12 enjoyed an evening dinner here. The signature dish, cioppino, was outstanding and all the fish dishes tried by our party were superb and well presented. I enjoyed the Dentice - hog nose snapper with grilled langoustines while the grilled halibut was well prepared and served with a barbeque glaze and lentils. The wine list is extensive, but expensive and the service is attentive, but not overbearing. For our business dinner, ti was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We had the buffet breakfast everyday before we ventured out. We did the omelettes along will some bagels with Salmon and Brie. Good coffee and fresh juice left us satisfied until dinner everyday.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is a word of caution. I went to a Sunday brunch with my family to this restaurant. We were a party of five, including one 11 year old child. It was a prix fixe brunch, and I made the mistake of not checking the price, and the waitress never offered to explain either. In any case the final bill, with no alcohol, was for $657. I was outraged, considering that my child had barely eaten anything. In any case, I did not say anything and reluctantly signed my bill, including an 18% gratuity that the restaurant had pre added to my check. When I checked my credit card bill that evening, I noticed that the waitress had fraudulently added an extra 15% tip on top of the 18% gratuity, bringing my total to $757. This is plain fraud disguised under the the "Ritz" marquis. Shame on you Ritz-Carlton.

1  Thank GalileoBlue