“Great place for seafood at Crandon Park”

The Lighthouse Cafe
Ranked #42 of 70 Restaurants in Key Biscayne
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Located within Bill Baggs State Park, we invite you to come and experience the real Florida! Lighthouse Cafe first opened its doors in 1995 and quickly became a favorite spot for locals and visitors alike. Nothing is more important to us than the satisfaction of our customers. We invite you to come and enjoy the surf, sand, and seafood.
Caracas, Venezuela
“Great place for seafood at Crandon Park”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We had lunch at this relaxed atmosphere cafe with a nice sea view in beautiful Crandon Park.
The grilled lobster with creole shrimp is great as well as the grilled grouper. Do not miss it if you go to Key Biscayne, Florida.

• Visited November 2013

Miami, Florida
“Would return if I was already at the state park.”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This restaurant is located within a state park, therefore you will need to pay to enter the park. Not such a big deal since you nead to pay to park anywhere in Miami. The seating for the restaurant is a covered deck. You will be able to see the water, but don't expect a pristine Miami Beach type view. You can see a slice of water through the walking path to the beach. The food was good and not too expensive. I don't have any real complaints. Nor do I have any specific compliments that would specifically make me return. If I were already in the State park, I may go to this restaurant again. But, I wouldn't make a trip to the State park just to go to this restaurant. This restaurant is walking distance to the beach. Walking down the beach and viewing the lighthouse was as memorable as this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Just off the beach, food is good service is ok, lacks a smile from your server, a clean café on the beach, facilities are good, come try for your self, Our first visit from the UK. would I return, Yes I think I would.Now you come and try it out.......

Visited September 2013
Palm City, Florida, United States
“Good food, great view”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This was our second choice for lunch since the line was out the door in town. We were seated immediately even though it was just a little after noon on a Sunday. Good grouper sandwiches and enchilado shrimp. Great view of the ocean while we dined. Very attentive service.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good value”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The fish is good with no pretensious and the price is cheap for waht they give you , worth a try of ypu visit the park

• Visited August 2013