“happening place with good pizza”

Archie's Pizza Key Biscayne
Ranked #37 of 70 Restaurants in Key Biscayne
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
“happening place with good pizza”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stopped by for lunch and it was full of people and very loud. The service was ok, although I did run out of water and had to drink my children's-the pizza was fantastic! The kids didn't like their cheese pizza (they were having a picky week) but it was fine to me. We ordered the Archie's special which was great. I suggest you order take out and enjoy it back at home, or your hotel.

• Visited July 2014

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Great food, terrible service”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The food here is great especially the pizzas- thin, crispy and made out of lovely fresh ingredients. The only problem about this place is that the service is awful. I was not given a knife/fork and had to ask for the cheque several times. I then gave a small tip around 15% and was followed out of the restaurant to my car my the waiter, who was moaning about the tip.
Overall, it is a good place if you can stand the service.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank kfad5757
Miami, Florida
“Good food, poor service (again and again)”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Too much turnover among waiters and management is really hurting this place. It is a shame because food is pretty good.

During last visit, I had to ask for water several times. Food was served and we had no napkin, fork, knive, etc.

Spoke with a former employee and told me that owner does not pay wages and tips on time. Maybe that is why they have so much turnover in staff.

Will definitively go again to give them another chance because food is good. Maybe the owner will sell me his restaurant, who knows.....

Visited May 2014
2 Thank GLMARTIN_PR
Miami, Florida
“Lovely Magherita Pizza and Greek salad”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

My two favorite things to order here. I often get the pizza to go, but be sure to order and wait, otherwise it might be cold. Love their Greek salad as a lunch entrée. Very filling. Prefer the outdoor seating.

Visited May 2014
Key Biscayne, Florida
“Consistent, Good Quality Food”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

One can always expect a good meal at Archie's. Everything on the menu is tasty, from the pizza, salads, sandwiches, and fish. I am particularly fond of the salmon and beef Carpaccio, the seared ahi tuna, and endive salad. The white pizza with pear, arugula, and prosciutto, is also one of our favorite dishes. Archie's is a casual dining experience that has a pleasant outdoor patio, or suitable indoor seating if you prefer.

• Visited March 2014