“The original! unique, great for family lunch if you are staying at a hotel in he keys”
Review of Sir Pizza

Sir Pizza
Ranked #26 of 77 Restaurants in Key Biscayne
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 22, 2016

The original Sir Pizza, unique pizza, great flavor, teenage memories. A must if you are in Key Biscayne or visiting. Great family lunch. They cut the pizza in mall squares or pieces, great cheese and flavor.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

I grew up in this Sir Pizza, spending many Friday and Saturday nights with no plans except Sir Pizza and see where the evening takes us. This is not just a pizza place, it is an institution for my generation of "Key Rats."

I definitely have nostalgia goggles on, but I can tell you this is the original Sir Pizza, owned by the same family since it opened, I believe, in the 70's. The pizza here is wonderful, nothing fancy, no gourmet new age twists here, just tried and true, hand tossed, delicious pizza - and sometimes, that's all you need.

Here is the real trick, so listen closely: order any pizza you like (though pepperoni should be mandatory on whatever creation you come up with), with a side of blue cheese and 3 cookies, throw in garlic bread and wash it down with a beer or coke. This is the perfect Sir Pizza meal. The blue cheese is wonderful, creamy and super chunky!! Dip that pizza, close your eyes and take a trip to cheesy, meaty, pizza heaven. Open your eyes and you'll see generations of people enjoying one of the most satisfying meals out there.

There is also something that is not on the menu, but they will make you. Ask for a chicken Parmesan sandwich, if the cashier is confused, just say you know they make it for people. You will get two huge breaded chicken patties, smothered in cheese and marinara sauce, on buttery Italian bread. This is a serious chicken parm sandwich! Trust me!

Key Biscayne has really blown up over the past ten years, with near 30 restaurants in 7 miles. Many have come and gone, but Sir Pizza remains, and for good reason.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

What else can I say? I come here every week and can stay for hours talking w/friends and am never asked to leave. Service is great, customers are happy and satisfied and restaurant is spotless. Juanita :-)

Reviewed July 26, 2016

Everyone likes Sir Pizza. This is the original and now it is the only one. Great pizzas and you'll love the Gorgonzola Salad.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

If you're not a regular e.g. teenager or obnoxious key biscayne resident, then dont go here!

The staff will serve regulars first!

(I waited 30 minutes for my order and watched in horror as others came after me were served first and all i asked for was twice plain slices to go! ..I also observed that an elderly man next to me was in the same boat..when I inquired and made a joke about it the staff were very unprofessional - the guy who cuts it is a total punk who threatened me for daring to even complain...lady manager was neutral..I just got my pizza and left but will certainly NOT be back!)

As for pizza. Its just pizza. Not authentic italian or anything special. Just pizza. It does the job but it is NOT amazing.