“avg pizza + rude staff who play favorites”
Review of Sir Pizza

Sir Pizza
Ranked #25 of 77 Restaurants in Key Biscayne
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 23, 2016

If you're not a regular e.g. teenager or obnoxious key biscayne resident, then dont go here!

The staff will serve regulars first!

(I waited 30 minutes for my order and watched in horror as others came after me were served first and all i asked for was twice plain slices to go! ..I also observed that an elderly man next to me was in the same boat..when I inquired and made a joke about it the staff were very unprofessional - the guy who cuts it is a total punk who threatened me for daring to even complain...lady manager was neutral..I just got my pizza and left but will certainly NOT be back!)

As for pizza. Its just pizza. Not authentic italian or anything special. Just pizza. It does the job but it is NOT amazing.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Good pizza, nice service and good price. Good house ice tea! Actually half and half (lemonade and ice tea).
And it is fast!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I have been coming to Sir Pizza since I was a child growing up on Key Biscayne. Now at 38 years old, I still love coming here. Sure the decor and vibe of the place is not the greatest and could use a facelift. But the pizza is still great! I recommend eating there as it's the hottest and the freshest. The pepperoni is my favorite and I love how it's tiny little cubes of pepperoni instead of your standard sliced pepperoni. I also highly recommend their cheese sticks. It's a great place to bring a family or anyone for a casual meal.

Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

I've been visiting this Sir Pizza every year on my annual holiday to Miami since 2002. Nothing much has changed, but the pizza is consistently great and relatively cheap. The decor is very dated and possibly a little dirty-looking, but every visit reminds me of the many times spent in Miami and on the beach at Key Biscayne.

Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

The best pizza! Good service, I went with my kids to eat there! My son Giovanni ask me every day"when we go to eat pizza.....!
Next year we will come back Sir Pizza!