“Great pizza, freindly staff, local atmosphere, delicious ranch dressing”
Review of Sir Pizza

Sir Pizza
Ranked #30 of 74 Restaurants in Key Biscayne
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 21, 2014

A super-affordable option on Key Biscayne. There were lots of kids coming from their after-school activities with their families. I felt like I had found a local place. The guys behind the counter were super nice, pizza was affordable.

Seriously, Sir Pizza... Your ranch dressing is out of this world!!!! Do you make it yourselves? I don't understand how its so delicious.

When I asked for some, the guy at the counter said: "Oh yeah, you can't come here and not get our ranch dressing" and he was right!!!

If you want to stay on the island and not spend a ton of money for some good food, then come here. After spending all day on the beach, I didn't want a fancy meal - Sir Pizza hit the spot!!!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The family stopped in for pizza on a weekday evening during a visit to Key Biscayne. It was quiet when we got there around 6 pm but by 6:30 pm it was packed with large groups of teenagers. The line got long and the wait got longer. We had side salads, two large pizzas and some drinks.
Everything is served on styrofoam. It's impossible to cut the pizza without cutting all the way through your foam plate. The pizza was fine - they used chopped pepperoni instead of slices.
It was better than I expected but nothing too fantastic. Service was friendly but they just couldn't keep up with the orders. We had to remind them of our drink and salad orders. On our way out, we had to walk through a group of teens smoking just outside the door.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Popular pizza on Key Biscayne with kids and adults alike. East take-out or delivery. Pizza cut into squares not slices.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Our family went for lunch and ordered pizzas and salad. I was shocked that two pizzas, one large and one small, plus a small Caesar salad cost $38. the restaurant is typical strip mall pizza decor and it was noisy. Our pizzas were small and salad was bland. Don't both with this place there are better choices at the same cost.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Got 2 pizzas. One was plain and the other was ground beef and onions. The toppings tasted great and I loved the sauce. I would get it again and again!