“I miss their cafe con leche!!!!!”

Oasis Sandwich Shop
Ranked #35 of 70 Restaurants in Key Biscayne
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban, Caribbean, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
New England
“I miss their cafe con leche!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

I lived on Key Biscayne for a couple of years back in the 1980's and stopped at The Oasis every day for their amazing Cuban coffee. Now, whenever I'm in Miami, I make sure to stop there. I have never had better cafe con leche anywhere. Get it from the window, outside - that's part of the experience. Last several times I've been there, but the food (Cuban) was always very tasty, very good value, large portions.

• Visited February 2011

Endicott
“You're in Key Biscayne? STOP HERE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2011

Holy freakin' awesome! LOVE this place! The best food I had all week in Florida.
Tiny food shack with the nicest guys working there. Just tell 'em to recommend something for you and you won't be disappointed one bit! The portions are quite generous and they want you to enjoy it. You can pick up your meal to go, but I was happy to stand and eat at the counter and chit chat with the crew. Fresh squeezed OJ is a house highlight. Hope to go back one day!
(Note, this place is TINY! There is just enough room to stand and eat, either inside or outside. If you enjoy good food and a great experience, this place is a must)

• Visited July 2011