The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami
Hotel Urbano(Miami)(Great Value!)
$108
$86
  • Pool
Fortune House Hotel Suites(Miami)(Great Value!)
$152
$208
  • Restaurant
$134
  • Breakfast included
Atton Brickell Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$149
$119
Official Hotel
$625
2,193 results
All reviewsfamily poolthe cantinaadult poolthe mexican restaurantclub levelrum barsouth beachzero entrywinn dixieocean fronthotel groundsturn down servicean umbrellapool servicelong weekendper dayoceanfront room
Reviewed January 12, 2008

I came to this hotel begrudgingly, but my husband and I wanted an easy getaway, and didn't have the energy for a haul to the Carribean, especially with a two-year-old in tow.

We were delighted with the experience...often Ritz-Carlton's are a bit long in the tooth and their reputation can exceed the experience... but this stay was wonderful on all fronts. The service was incredibly gracious (without being overbearing). The ameneties (pool, tennis, spa, etc.) were all top-drawer. And the food was good...not great - but it was more than adequate.

Also, the location is fabulous. It's away from the maddening crowds of South Beach and feels very isolated and private. But, at the same time, great restaurants are a short drive away.

Admittedly, we came after the holiday crunch, so the hotel wasn't totally jammed with vacationers. But all in all, a great experience and I can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank JMarjone
Reviewed January 8, 2008

This hotel is a 5 star for sure. The rooms were nicely touched. The pool was very nice. Nicest Ritz I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: March 2005, traveled with family
4  Thank dandrew
Reviewed January 7, 2008

My wife and I stayed in an oceanview suite for a weekend in January. We got off to a rocky start when our room was not ready at 3 pm for checkin. They offered little in the way of apology and I had to make a bit of a scene just for to get them to cover the $60 cost of 4 drinks we had at the bar while waiting till 4:15 for the room key. What a huge disappointment that was!! The suite layout was great - good shower and jacuzzi, the bed was comfortable, and the view was superb. However, we were shocked to find ants scouring the kitchen and bathroom counters. The tv sets were outdated. And the one night where we wanted to kick back and watch a ppv movie, the hotel's ppv system was down! Oh, and one of the faucets broke in the bathroom, although "engineering" came within 15 minutes of our call and fixed the problem. Once we got out of the room, things improved. The pools are terrific, the cantina offered good food and service, and the valet was prompt and courteous. The beach was ok although quite narrow and full of seaweed. It is only a 15 minute drive to Miami Beach and I would highly recommend dinner at Osteria del Teatro on Washington Ave. and Espanola Way. It's not mentioned in the Ritz's guide to dining in Miami, but it's a great place for authentic italian food and excellent service.
Overall, I wish I could recommend this hotel, but there were just too many mistakes. We will try somewhere else on our next visit.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank aamullen
Reviewed December 26, 2007

I attended a business conference here for 3 days. This hotel is not up to the normal Ritz standards. My company paid the bills, so i"ll try to be objective. When we arrived,the room safe was closed, so my wife called, and they sent someone up within the hour of arrival. He said it was broken, and would have"engineering" take care of it the next day. When we left 3 days later,it was still broken, and another member of our group mentioned the safe in his room had been inoperable since he arrived. I reported a light bulb in a bedside lamp not working, and 3 days later, it still didn't. The switch was lighted and moved--but no light. WE had flowers in our room the last day only. All of our meals but breakfast the last day were planned,but service was slow, and after we received our food, the waitress never returned to see if everything was OK. My wife finally went to an empty table to get strawberry jam for her toast. WE had a big event dinner on the lawn by the pool our last night, and the food was so-so, and service was very spotty.WE were seated at tables of about 12, and the food would be served to only half the table. The people in the hotel all had THe "Ritz" service mentality,and were friendly and helpful, especially the Bell Captain since American Air lost my wife's bag on our direct flight from Raleigh to Miami??? and it wasn't found and delivered until 24 hours after we arrived. I was disappointed at the service here, as my prior experience is that with the Ritz hotels you pay and get the best---not this time. The grounds are beautiful, the people friendly and helpful, but service in some areas need attention

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank William S
Reviewed December 11, 2007

We just returned from a short vacation at this hotel. Everything was wonderfull! We stayed on the club level, and never left the resort. The entire staff was also great. The complaints about drink prices on this site are nonsense. Both restaurants are excellent. The only complaint, a minor one, is please upgrade the TV's in the rooms. This is a true 5 star resort in every way!

Stayed: December 2007