“Delicious Asian Bistro”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

We ordered takeout which was promptly delivered. Everything was hot and delicious: Tom Yum soup, Pad Thai, Chilean sea bass. This is one of our favorite restaurants on Key Biscayne and we will eat here again on our next trip.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

This is a great place for family dinning... to go our with your wife or even for a date... the service is great and the food is always right.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Origin offers a great lunch menu from $8.95 to $12.95 includes choice is soup or salad and dumplings.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

We ate here two times, fair price, good service and quality. Staff was welcoming and we enjoyed eating outside one evening and on a cooler night inside. Both dinners were very good. The fact that we returned speaks for itself. We had the special one evening and sushi another, also had Pad Thai-yum.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

This place also has very good service. They have a list of specials available I think from 4 to 7 where you get soup or salad and entree and dessert All For One price. The Miso soup and the Asian salad are delicious and the dessert is out of this world. Tempura fried cheesecake with vanilla ice cream... who knew? And I never eat dessert but I ate that one! The entrees are not large but I do recommend the noodles with shrimp and not the grilled shrimp and seafood skewers which I thought were overcooked. Nevertheless all the dishes had excellent flavor and I only gave this four stars because my shrimp was overcooked but no one else had any complaints in a table of 6.

1  Thank Isabel F