“Captain Benny is GREAT!!”

Charter Capt. Benny Hendrix & The Heavy Hitter Charter
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I wanted to do a half day fishing trip. This was just after Hurricane Sandy and many of the boats weren't going out or were already out early in the morning.. Elizabeth Pointe Lodge where we stayed called around and found Captain Benny was willing to take us. The inn packed lunches and water for us. The day was cloudless and blue, temp in 70s, the boat in excellent condition. I think the boat had room for 16 fishing rods but there were only my husband, me and Captain Benny. We didn't catch any red fish but plenty of sting rays, bonnet head sharks, skates and white herring. Not exciting fishing but just good to be out in the beautiful weather with Cumberland Island nearby. Saw a few wild horses in the distance. Can't say enough good about Captain Benny and his charter boat!