“Consistently Excellent”

Thai Orchid Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Kenneth City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I ate at Thai Orchid again today ( I eat there about once a month and would more often if I lived closer to it). As usual, the sushi was delicious and reasonably priced. The Thai food, I had Seafood Rad Na, was excellent, too. Very nice brown sauce and tender seafood. This is a great choice for Thai and/or sushi.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Me and my best friend are regulars, there at least twice a week! Everyone knows us and it's just a wonderful sushi! Best place ever!! (:(:(:

Reviewed May 31, 2011

I have been going here for years I love the food! Once you get to know them your like family there my boyfriend and I have taken so many of our friends there to and they love it the pad Thai is amazing depending on the flavor just ask I always get hot and my boyfriend it's Thai hot

Reviewed July 17, 2010

Thai Orchid serves up some of the best sushi in Pinellas County. Their Thai dishes are well prepared, too. I've eaten here many times and have tried much of the menu and have yet to find anything that wasn't good. The service is very friendly and efficient and the value is reasonable for the quality of the food. This one is a good bet anytime.

Reviewed March 19, 2010

This is the worst Thai in St.Pete if you like flavorless food. The green curry is like chicken swimming in light green water. With too many pepper flakes. Hot is not flavor. I about had a fit when I found that the meal was about to eat came from Thai Orchid. You want great curry go to Ai Mei Thai. Great flavor, beautiful rice, and can eat off the one dinner portion. I highly recommend this restaurant. If you think Thai Orchid is good your lips will smack you when you eat elsewhere. You will wonder why you ate here. The to go is a joke, they wont even give you a cup of soup with a $11.00 curry meal. I would be afraid to try anything! else at this restaurant. If you tell them they are disapponted they will tell you they did not make you come in the door. Ai Mei Thai would never do that. Sit down in the restaurant (Ai Mei Thai) and enjoy a great dinner with friendly staff. And if you do take the leftovers they are just as delicious the next day....Trust me...I would not go throught his if I was not disappointed. You know what they say happy people tell 3 and unhappy people tell 10........Try somewhere else if you dont you will now know what you are missing...Try the sushi too!!!!!!!!!! Ai Mei Thai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep in mine the location you are dealing with........Kmart Thai......