“Always an excellent stay and keeps getting better.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Kendall
GreenLeadersBronze level
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Always an excellent stay and keeps getting better.”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is constantly improving itself. My room was recently painted in a fashionable 2 color scheme. Very nice.
The complimentary breakfast also added a fresh pancake machine. The breakfast is the best free breakfast I have ever had in a hotel. Eggs, sausage, bagels, pastries, cereals, & pancakes are just the beginning.
The front desk staff was courteous and efficient. Checking in and out was easy and fast.
The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. I really like the pillows.
As usual, Mr Carlo Lima was a pleasure to deal with. Our reservations were perfect and available even though we were a little early. Well, maybe too early. Either way we lucked out and had a room. Thanks, Mr Lima!
As usual, it was a great stay and keep getting better. I just had to add an extra star this time. You all deserve it.
Charles

• Stayed September 2012
HIexpress-kendall, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Charles P,

Thank you again for yet another positive review. You have stayed with us many times and it pleases me to know that we have been able to provide you with a consistently favorable experience each time.

It’s not always easy to "wow" a repeat guest every time they stay because they come to expect certain amenities and treatment, which is why we are always trying to improve our service as well as our amenities in order to keep you on your toes.

We look forward to your return.

Kenny Oliver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights while on business. Hotel is fairly basic, but is clean and the staff are helpful. Breakfast was a bit limited, but I cetainly didn't go hungry! The location of the hotel is slightly isolated so I'd recommend a car if you stay here. One major drawback I found with this hotel was, though offering free safety deposit boxes, these boxes were not large enough to take my laptop, which resulted in me carrying my laptop where ever I went.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HIexpress-kendall, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
man_from_minsk

Thank you for taking the time to write about my property. I am especially thankful for the suggestion on larger safety deposit boxes. Generally we only have guests whom wish to store documents, passports, or jewelry so the boxes have been tailored to accommodate them.

I can see where the addition of perhaps 1 or 2 larger boxes would be a benefit to our guests that have larger items such as a laptop.

I will certainly look into purchasing them in the near future.

Orlando, FL
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We could not find a reasonable hotel in Kendall, FL, so we picked this property and we were quite happy about the our pick...for us it was our first stay on a Holiday Inn Express Property..The hotel offer a great value... very helpful and friendly staff, nice and clean room, free business center, small gym, free parking and breakfast included. we would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
HIexpress-kendall, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
CabreraJay1,

Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts about your stay with us. I am extremely pleased that your decision to choose my location paid off and that you were treated well.

I hope, based on your experience with us, that you will continue to stay at our and other Holiday Inn Express properties in the future.

Please come see us again the next time you are in the area.

Ocala, Florida
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This Hotel is one of the best I've ever been. As soon as you walk in you feel like you are welcomed and at home. The staff are some of the greatest at what they do in making sure you are comfortable in your room and happy. They simply rock my world. The rooms are lovely with necessary amentities. They always seem to change up the rooms to make them look more natural and cozy rather than just another hotel. Bascially they make it beautiful to want to be in. I love it here and I'm sure you will to when you come stay here. It's like a dream.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
HIexpress-kendall, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Krusnik N,

Thank you so very much for your eloquent and positive endorsement. I am pleased that you enjoyed the new color schemes we have introduced to are rooms. Our aim was to surround our guests with an environment in which they can relax and be stress free.

Williston, Florida
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Have stayed there for buisness. Staff is always nice and pleasant. VERY CLEAN. Good Location. Very quiet. Bathroom was clean with plenty of towels. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Room attendants were always pleasant and asked if there was anything extra I needed.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear ScottJess Wyatt,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of my property and staff. I am pleased that your stay with us, although for business, was a pleasant one.

Come see us again soon.

Valencia, Venezuela
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Excellente hotel, very clean!!! A good service!!!!

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Freddy P

Thank you for your positive endorsement. I am so very pleased that everything was to your liking.

Please come visit us again.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Very good service, very nice clean and spacious room. Unfortunately we missed breakfast - our fault. Good location for stop-over, easy access to highway. Will definitely recommend and come back.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Anne F,

I am pleased that you were so satisfied with level of service and cleanliness of my property. Everyone here takes great pride to ensure that the hotel looks and feels like home.

I am sorry you missed out on breakfast, next time we'll prepare a "to go" bag for you if you are short on time. You can't miss the cinnamon buns!