“Need to go back to try the Frita”

Cuban Guys Restaurants
Ranked #33 of 49 Restaurants in Kendall
Description: Welcome to Cuban Guys Restaurants Cuban Guys is an exciting new fast-casual concept. We specialize in authentic traditional Hispanic sandwiches where the Tasty Cuban FRITA (Pronounced FREE-TAA) and the world famous Cuban Sandwich are the stars of the show. In addition to the delicious sandwiches, Cuban Guys offers traditional sides like Yucca Frita, Plantain Chips and Garden-Fresh Salads. Cuban Guys targets flavor aficionados who will appreciate the unique twists of Latin flavors and the hipper, more modern setting of our restaurants. Our menu is moderately priced and served with a smile to every guest every time !!!!
miami florida
“Need to go back to try the Frita”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Well, went on a monday evening ...and got the special Pan con Bisket $3.00. Since I dont like onions..yeah i know...the sandwich was very dry. No mayo, just leather steak, and the shoe string potatoes...I took it to go...so I put mayo on at home.

I hear the fritas are great...so will try next time.
Had gotten there just in time too..the line was super long....
Their bowls look really good too...

• Visited May 2014

Miami
“Frita is great, skip the rest”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have visited 6 times and tried the steak bowl, steak sandwich, Frita (a Cuban hamburger with Julien potatoes inside) and traditional Cuban Sandwich before writing this to be fair. I also want the business to succeed because the concept is awesome...BUT the food is NOT. The Cuban Frita, or Cuban Hamburger is great and I will return for this in Tuesdays after 4 pm when it is $2. The traditional Cuban sandwich is awful starting with the wrong read. It needs to be crispy like a French panini and it needs to be stuffed with high quality hamm pork, Swiss cheese and pickles which it is not. The steak sandwich has the same bread problem, potatoes seemed to be rancid and the steak was hardly visible...mostly bread, and no seasoning. The steak bowl flavorless....but the Cuban Frita is OK but not enough to make the business a success. I live nearby and was thrilled when it opened but after 6 visits I will return only Tuesdays after 4 pm for a Frita. The atmosphere is nice and the concept is awesome...just fix the food and it will be as great. Pity.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank hilarionmartinez

Been to Cuban Guys Restaurants? Share your experiences!