“Very good Service.”

Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Kendall
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This hotel was very clean. my room had a very nice King size bed. very comfortable. Their breakfast was not very impressive. The best of all was their good customer service. I will go back to this hotel again. located in a very convenient location.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Great central location. Quiet. Great rates. New construction. Note avoid rooms by stairs, doors slam causing noise of the night owls. Parking can be tight. Great breakfast, free internet. Gym pool, laundry. You name it you have it. Close to turnpike and everything you need. As someone who used to live in Miami and travel now on business I will never stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank sun95flower
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I stayed here for a week and a half for a conference and boy was i surprised. When i found out that this was the hotel i was a little leery because best westerns arent very high start hotels. WELL!! this isnt your average budget hotel. First it reminded me of a hampton inn because of the way they have their breakfast space set up, which is free btw. But i cannot say enough about the customer service at this hotel. They go above and beyond to make every guest happy, of course because we had well over 70 rooms their was many issues that the hotel fixed right away!!! I was amazingly pleased at every turn. You really feel like your at home here. The location is AMAZING!!! you are right across the street from an outdoor mall, which has about 5-7 restaurants so eating was not ever an issue! and of course they serve complimentary hot breakfast which was wonderful!! They really did a great job, you felt the extra effort they put into everything, from check in to check out!! I will make sure to look for best western plus from now on!! and whenever i have to come to miami they are my hotel to stay at!!!

Room Tip: all the rooms are wonderful, but mini suites have microwaves and fridges!
3  Thank beautifulmount
Cathy O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host your conference at our establishment. We do look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were here for a family reunion.. I had two reservations because I had to extend my stay. We came back on Saturday and key didn't work. Went to the front desk. The hotel charged both credit cards, so transactions were pending. I called 1-800 best western and was told that the hotel could cancel pending funds. Credit card didn't take for the transaction because there were funds pending. Called 1-800 number again and was told hotel would fix it. This went on for at least an hour. Funds still have not been credit back to my credit cards, and still had to use another credit card to pay for original stay plus extra day. Will not stay at another best western again. The only good thing I found was housekeeping is excellent

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for your feedback in reference to the services provided at our hotel.

I would like to discuss the credit card incident with you further since Best Western has no control of financial institution releasing funds without the consumers authorization.

Please contact me directly at 305 271 4848. This way we can assess how we could have may your stay a more pleasurable experience.

Look forward to hear from you.

Best Regards

Cathy Otero

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The breakfast was excellent with a variety of choices, including healthy choices such as hot oatmeal (not sugared packets) and fresh blueberries. The rooms were large and clean, with a comfortable bed. The customer service was good. Although the fitness room is as small as one would expect, the hotel provides free passes at the large LA Fitness Center across the street. There are several restaurants within walking distance. There is also a pool here. I was very comfortable in this hotel and it was certainly the nicest of any Best Western at which I have ever stayed; it was comparable to a new Hampton Inn or such...very happy with my stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We stayed here one night on July, 2012. It is a nice, well maintained hotel. The breakfast was good and the pool and the hot tub were great.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

We showed up here without a reservation after changing our plans at the last minute. We had tried the Holiday Inn around the corner first as they were number 1 on Trip Advisor but they wanted to charge us $159 for a King bed and sofa fold out. At the Best Western we got two queens and a crib for $109. The place looks new but is apparently 6 years old. The maintenance staff do a good job because I thought it was brand new.

The staff at the front desk were so polite and friendly - one of the best welcomes I have had from a late night arrivals.

Breakfast was included and was the standard hotel breakfast. No better or worse than most hotels. We usually bring our own cereal. The coffee was nice and my husband enjoyed the waffles.

Only one complaint - it was after 10pm and there were kids running up and down the hall unsupervised. Not the hotels fault but the walls were not very sound proof.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kendall
Best Western Plus Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall)
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall
Aloft Miami Dadeland
Aloft Miami Dadeland
#5 of 7 in Kendall
Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall East Miami

Been to Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!