“Excellent hotel”

Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Kendall
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 2, 2008

We stayed for one night in February, passing through Miami, and I agree with all of the previous reviews. This is a spectacular Best Western and has to be one of the nicest hotels in the chain.

The hotel is in a great area and very close to the Florida Turnpike entrance. It is a straight shot (about fifteen minutes) down Kendall Rd. to Dadeland Mall, which is probably Miami's nicest indoor mall. Right across the street is a movie theatre and there are plenty of other restaurants right around the hotel.

The breakfast was outstanding. Besides the normal cold breakfast foods they had eggs, sausage, and biscuits. There was also a large breakfast seating area, so you weren't cramped like some other hotels.

The hotel seemed to be no more than a couple of years old, was very clean, and the room was quite spacious. There was a refrigerator in the room and the sink sat outside the shower/bathroom area, which I like.

If I ever return to Miami in the future, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jason P

Reviewed January 1, 2008

We used this Best Western as a base for exploring the eastern part of the Everglades. It was conveniently located, very clean, well-run and pleasant. I was very pleased to see a Best Western that is so modern and comfortable. It definitely raised my opinion of the chain!

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Peter S
Reviewed December 21, 2007

Just checking out today after a three night stay. This is an excellent hotel .......lovely breakfast everything is so clean and new. Nice gym equipment, guest laundry, pool. Close to nice eating lovely mexican resturant within walking distance called on the border.........avoid Denny's.

Lovely rooms.........cannot recommend enough

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bridthetraveller
Reviewed August 26, 2007

This hotel is centrally located and has easy access to highways. There is a large movie theater and restaurants within walking distance. The rooms are spacious and exceptionally clean. The beds were the best I ever slept in at a hotel. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful whenever we had an inquiry. The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast which was great!!! The breakfast area is spacious with a TV off the lobby. There is free internet access and computers available. I highly recommend this hotel if you are going to Miami.

1  Thank Susan252
Reviewed August 24, 2007

We just returned from a week stay at the Best Western in Kendall Florida. We choose this hotel because my mother in law who lives in Kendall needed to get radiation treatment for her brain cancer and it is very close to her house and hospital. We decided to make it a mini vacation for our family. I stayed at the hotel everyday with the kids while my husband went to treatment with his mother. The location of this hotel is great! Walking distance to great resturants, movie theater and Barnes and Noble. We didn't even cross 88th Street (very busy street almost like a highway)
This hotel is great and the people that work here are as well. We had a problem with our remote for the television, I called the front desk and within one minute they were at the door.
We stayed in a suite with a seperate bedroom. We had 2 televisons, very nice kitchen with granite counter tops, the bathroom was huge!! Everything was above what we expected at a Best Western!!! The breakfast daily was excellent and the woman that took care of it never let any food run out. She always was very pleasant! This hotel is spotless. Everyone that works here takes a lot of pride in their job and they all seem to be very happy!! When employees are happy it really shows!!! I would highly recommend this hotel if you stay in the Kendall area!!! I will be back!

1  Thank Irelandred
Reviewed August 18, 2007

This was my first stay in this area. The location was great and easy to find from the Miami Airport. I was there on business for my company. I use the internet over 9 hours a day. This hotel has a fanastic internet cafe which was very helpful while my laptop was recharging. There are so many different resturants in walking distance, you would have to stay a week to eat at all of them. I will be staying at this hotel again when I am in Miami/Kendall area. My co-workers will also be using this hotel. I am glad that I found it.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank sunshinegirl18
Reviewed August 17, 2007

Nice clean hotel. Good breakfast each morning. Cookies in the evenings. Good location. Comfortable beds..only wish I could have gotten a cheaper rate but the lowest available for the time I travelled was 116.00

• Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kendall
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Miami (Kendall), FL
Best Western Plus Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall
Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall East Miami
Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland

Been to Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!