All reviewsfront deskexecutive airportnice barsmall airportfitness centershower headbed and pillowsminute drivefree breakfastrecommend this hotelwafflesvisit miamienjoyed my staynight staymiami zooexcellent stayking suite
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

2nd visit to this hotel. First room I was given had a noisy air conditioner but the staff promptly changed us to another room. Rooms are very clean, comfortable, bathroom very clean and room overall very nice, beds are very comfortable slept very deep. Morning they have breakfast and also A bar at night in the lobby with happy hour!!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2017

This is my 3rd stay at this hotel and the facilities are excellent as well as the staff. The breakfast is SUPER!! and the attention from the staff in charge of the breakfast is outstanding. Especially, Natalie makes sure that everyone has what they need and offered her assistance to all of us. Definitely I'll keep coming back.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Edgar10398, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Wanda R,
We appreciate the great review. I was glad to read that you had once again a wonderful stay and thank you for loyalty. We expend considerable effort to ensure our guests receive courteous service and comfortable accommodations. Natalie is a special employee and loves to take care of all of our Guest.
Keep us in mind on your next visit trip to Miami!

Best regards,
Best Western Kendall Plus Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel! Keyla and Ana from front desk were awesome. Made us feel welcome and really made our stay extra special. They are very helpful and courteous. Will definitely stay here again.
Our room was spacious and clean. The complimentary breakfast was also good. Lots of choices offered

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear Pamela M, Thank you for your recent review. We highly value your feedback. I am pleased to read you enjoyed our facilities such as our friendly staff with Keyla and Ana at the Front Desk that enjoyed taken care of our clients needs!

We look forward to your next trip to the Miami South Kendall area.

Regards,

Best Western Plus Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites
13700 SW 139th CT.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

This is a safe, clean convenient place for me to stay whenever I come to Miami to visit my daughter.
Good service and a good breakfast for free is also an enticement and added bonus.
I also enjoy the clean swimming pool and relaxation area.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 14, 2017

This was our first time at the new brand of Best Western. I was very impressed with the décor of the lobby and rooms ... the breakfast was more than expected. Service was GREAT. The bed was extremely comfortable - I especially liked the blanket that was used. If this room cost 2X as much ... we still would have been impressed.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Edgar10398, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Dear edhill002,
We appreciate the great review. I was glad to read that you had a wonderful stay. We expend considerable effort to ensure our guests receive courteous service and comfortable accommodations.

Keep us in mind on your next getaway trip to Miami.

Regards,