“can"t go wrong with the food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #32 of 44 Restaurants in Kendall
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Miami, Florida
“can"t go wrong with the food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

we love going here and just sitting at the bar,the new bartender Sydney is great. We stop going a while back due to a couple that were working the bar,they were always in a bad mood,never asked if we wanted more drinks. If they had a fight with each other,you could see it on their faces. THANK GOD they quite. Back to the bar,happy hour is great lots to choose from. The food is good and fast. The only bad thing that i can say is They Need More TV's. They only have one little some TV on the corner. Please put up a least 3 more. We always go for happy hour because is 7 days a week.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

miami
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had dinner this weekend at Macaroni Grill on Kendall Drive off the Florida Turnpike. We were greeted immediately by the hostess. We had a limited wait due to it being the weekend but the hostess made sure we were aware that our table was coming up.
The waiter had great knowledge of the menu and offered my family and I great service and was very cordial.
The manager came by our table and said "hello" " how is your meal" and on our way out he said " goodnight - please come again"- His name was Charlie.
The food was delicious, the service was great and we felt very welcomed
My family and I will definitely be back there!

• Visited October 2013
Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica
“Wholesome food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Came in from a flight and we wanted something to eat that would be quick and tasty.

Found that at Macaroni Grill. We ordered at shrimp,spinach and angel hair pasta. It was delicious.

The service was great and we were in and out of there within an hour.

Definitely will get more visits.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rosalie D
Atlanta Ga
“Good, as expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Just like any other Romano's I've ever been to - good menu at a good price. Good house wine. The staff did a great job of handling our group of 6 adults and 5 children. Orders were timely and correct and they quickly got the check divided up with the right kids with the right parents. Very happy and we'll be back.

Visited June 2013
Miami, FL
“Pretty Lousy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

I made a reservation for a table of 4 on Friday, May 24. We were seated promptly. As we were being seated, I told the hostess that we were there to celebrate the birthdays of my three friends (all May birthdays). She said she would tell the waiter. I also mentioned the birthdays when I called to make the reservation. I live in the general vicinity but had not been here for about ten years. I remembered the food and service as poor, so I was looking forward to giving this place another chance. The waiter was very nice (an older Hispanic man who was clearly in the weeds the entire time we were there). I don't know where the fault laid, but it took forever to get everything. The lady of our table received the wrong drink when the waiter finally arrived with the first round. She didn't receive her drink until after the appetizers were served. The appetizers consisted of Bruschetta (pretty good) and a "spicy meatball". The meatball was odd because it wasn't spicy on the tongue but left its mark with a severe case of indigestion. The entrees were awful. We had Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, Penne Pasta and Lasagna. They may have been ok when they had been freshly prepared, but it was obvious they had been sitting on the line for quite some time. Each and every entree was dried-out and lukewarm. We didn't bother complaining because it just would have resulted in a longer wait, and by this time we were starving. One nice touch was the tenor (great voice) singing opera. Too bad the "typical rude Miami people" wouldn't bother to shut up for a moment while he was singing. Perhaps they would have been more appreciative if he had sung salsa. After dinner, nothing happened regarding the birthdays. No song, no little piece of cake, nothing.

All in all, This experience "sealed the deal" for me. If you like long waits, cold food, and totally being ignored for special occasions, then this place is for you. I will never be back.

Visited May 2013