“Friendly staff”

On The Border Mexican Grill
Ranked #30 of 49 Restaurants in Kendall
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We arrived very late at night, just before closing. The staff was very friendly and even though it was late, we were served with smiles and very good food.

There are newer reviews for On The Border Mexican Grill

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Nice place good food good Margarita's. "A little weak" but good.
It is very large .
If you hit at the wrong time it could be a loud zoo.
We have been here befor and will return.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

we wait for about 1 hour to be seat and the place were empty , the service was fair but the food were horrible , My soup was cold and when I told the service he was nice and told me that he was to bring me another one . Tortilla chicken soup it must be called tortilla cold water with salt soup no flavor at all and as watery as the water. The tostada were soggy and cold too , My tacos too much salt . the only thing I enjoyed were the chips with red salsa cause the cheese one was a liquid cheese salsa don't go terrible terrible

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

It was amazing for a cheap and good food
Familiar environment.
Ir was really late night and still serving a delicious mexican food

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Don't spend Cinco de Mayo at this location if you actually want to eat a meal or a beer. I and my party went there for the festivities last week and this restaurant was totally unprepared for the onslaught of customers they had invited. A reservation wait was over three hours. We expected that so we went to the bar where they had advertised a very few selections. But at the bar we were told the kitchen wasn't taking any orders because they were backed up for the next 1-2 hours. It was only 4:00 pm!! I understand this is a big Mexican event but this is also a restaurant. No food available at 4:00? No drinks? Poor management!!

Been to On The Border Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!