“Best Burgers in town!”

Fuddruckers
Ranked #8 of 51 Restaurants in Kendall
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Had to stop at Fudd's for a burger. They grill it for you and you run it thru through the garden yourself. The fixin's are fresh and the beer is cold, no complaints!

1  Thank Arlo K

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Never been here so when a friend lost a bet I said let go here. Was not disappointed. Great food, fair price, and good atmosphere. Only negative was waiting for a few minutes for our food but that's ok!!! Condiments was a plus, great to serve yourself and plenty of it!!! All together was a great meal!!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

You have to love this place and the entire concept. Some of the best burgers in a great and relaxing environment. Everything in the design is centered around food.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This place is awesome!
stopped in after church on Sunday because I was craving a burger, I live close by but have never gone..now I regret what I missed. The hamburger was perfect! juicy beef (that was not salty) melted cheese and fresh baked bun goodness....open salad bar to add your fave toppings, though I stuck to basic tomatoes, onion, lettuce and jalapenos there were additional choices. Milk shake looked delicious, but I did not get one as I was itching for that brownie that did not disappoint. The have won over a new customer who will be stopping in when ever the burger need hits. Combo prices were pretty reasonable and I spent a few bucks more than what I would have spent at a fast food drive-thru for 2 adults and a kid...and here I got great customer service...worth it! will be back again and a gain.

1  Thank traveldivaK
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

You certainly get your moneys worth at Fuddruckers. Fresh, hot & juicy burgers made the way you want it...