“GREAT!!!!”

Fuddruckers
Ranked #7 of 53 Restaurants in Kendall
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Never been here so when a friend lost a bet I said let go here. Was not disappointed. Great food, fair price, and good atmosphere. Only negative was waiting for a few minutes for our food but that's ok!!! Condiments was a plus, great to serve yourself and plenty of it!!! All together was a great meal!!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

You have to love this place and the entire concept. Some of the best burgers in a great and relaxing environment. Everything in the design is centered around food.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This place is awesome!
stopped in after church on Sunday because I was craving a burger, I live close by but have never gone..now I regret what I missed. The hamburger was perfect! juicy beef (that was not salty) melted cheese and fresh baked bun goodness....open salad bar to add your fave toppings, though I stuck to basic tomatoes, onion, lettuce and jalapenos there were additional choices. Milk shake looked delicious, but I did not get one as I was itching for that brownie that did not disappoint. The have won over a new customer who will be stopping in when ever the burger need hits. Combo prices were pretty reasonable and I spent a few bucks more than what I would have spent at a fast food drive-thru for 2 adults and a kid...and here I got great customer service...worth it! will be back again and a gain.

1  Thank traveldivaK
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

You certainly get your moneys worth at Fuddruckers. Fresh, hot & juicy burgers made the way you want it...

Reviewed November 4, 2013

If i die tomorrow is fine, as long as i had this as a last meal of my life...
Im just crazy with these patty burger, ive had them everywhere and still its not enough!

Arizona
Dallas
Orlando
Miami ...

Best burgers ive ever had, makes all the other places look like there from the stone age in terms of a blasting taste... its insane. GO WITH FUDD and ull always have the best !

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!