“Cool place to hang out and eat!”
Review of Cadillac Ranch

Cadillac Ranch
Ranked #11 of 51 Restaurants in Kendall
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My husband and I have wanted to check out Cadillac Ranch for a while and had heard good reviews so we finally came to try it out. We were definitely happy we did.
We were pleasantly surprised to get seating right away being a Friday evening. (The Kendall Village restaurants get packed on the weekends.) We opted on sitting inside because it was hot and humid outside, which is typical for summer in Florida.
The decor is eclectic -- guitars hang on the walls, the chandeliers have antlers, and there is even a bull riding machine. There are plenty of television screens at the bar and on the walls to watch your favorite sporting events or the music videos that go along with the music playing throughout the restaurant.
Our waiter came over right away and we informed him it was our first time here so he was able to make some suggestions and recommendations.
For drinks, I tried the Cadillac Ranch lemonade. I loved it! (If you like sweet, fruity drinks you'll like it.)
For starters we ordered the Ranch Kettle Chips. Delicious! They are freshly made potato chips covered with melted bleu cheese and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
I ordered the Ranch Mac and Cheese, which has chicken with penne pasta in a mixture of cheeses. It is very filling.
My husband had the pecan crusted pork chops. The pork chops are huge!
We easily could have split an entree because the portions are big.
We wish we could have tried a dessert, but we were stuffed and had leftovers to take home.
We will definitely come back to Cadillac Ranch. The service is good, the food is great and the ambiance is fun.

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I try a Bacon & Bleau burger almost everywhere I go & always order it Medium Rare. It feels amazing to know that the chefs in Cadillac Ranch know how to properly cool their meat & put that piece of heaven in a delicious soft bun. Bacon was crispy & not greasy at all, Bleau cheese was nice & melts on the burger itself ... And man that coleslaw was the freshest cabbage I've had in a very long time . Tons of options for beer which I love & service was beyond fantastic

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Located in Town and country shopping center! Great food and drinks. The service is pretty good as well. Great for friends, family or that special someone.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

This was our last night with friends we were visiting and the Cadillac Ranch was a great place for such an occasion. We sat outside to enjoy the lake and the fountain. It was a Friday night, but still we were seated very quickly. Our server was attentive and helpful. He answered our questions about some of the offerings in a knowledgable and thoughtful manner. It is obviously a popular place with the locals, which is always a good recommendation. The food was very good, but not terribly expensive.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Friends and relatives (10 of us) gathered on a Friday evening -- a first visit for we Michiganders. My husband and I relaxed in a friendly bar atmosphere while we waited for others and a large table was prepared. It was the perfect evening for terrace sitting overlooking the bridges and fountains of The Palms Shopping Center. We munched on every appetizer imaginable, being amazed at the taste of each one The wait staff was solicitous and anticipated our every need even reminding us when happy hour specials were about to end. We'll be back in June for a family wedding and will be sure to hook up with Cadillac Ranch again.