“Great food and drinks” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Miami, Florida, United States
“Great food and drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Located in Town and country shopping center! Great food and drinks. The service is pretty good as well. Great for friends, family or that special someone.

Visited January 2014

East Lansing, Michigan
“Great Food with Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

This was our last night with friends we were visiting and the Cadillac Ranch was a great place for such an occasion. We sat outside to enjoy the lake and the fountain. It was a Friday night, but still we were seated very quickly. Our server was attentive and helpful. He answered our questions about some of the offerings in a knowledgable and thoughtful manner. It is obviously a popular place with the locals, which is always a good recommendation. The food was very good, but not terribly expensive.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
Commerce Twp, MI
“Fun atmosphere at the Ranch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Friends and relatives (10 of us) gathered on a Friday evening -- a first visit for we Michiganders. My husband and I relaxed in a friendly bar atmosphere while we waited for others and a large table was prepared. It was the perfect evening for terrace sitting overlooking the bridges and fountains of The Palms Shopping Center. We munched on every appetizer imaginable, being amazed at the taste of each one The wait staff was solicitous and anticipated our every need even reminding us when happy hour specials were about to end. We'll be back in June for a family wedding and will be sure to hook up with Cadillac Ranch again.

• Visited January 2014
Miami, Florida
“Delicious food, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Went there on a Friday night with my husband and two teenage boys. We arrived between 6:30pm and 7:00 and were seated at a booth almost immediately. Our server Brian was simply a joy (feel the need to mention cause his efficiency was quite rare, especially in Miami). He took our order drink right away and came back to take our order about 7 minutes later. My husband and younger son ordered the Cadillac Burger, and they both said it was great (they cleaned their plates too), and my older son and I had the Pasta Carbonara. This was Brian, the server's recommendation, and I will add that it was absolutely de-lish! I was originally going to go for their fish tacos as I hear that's a Cadillac favorite, but Brian quickly advised me that these are a bit spicy (which I really couldn't have). Point being, the served was even on top of this detail even without me asking. After we were served our meals, Brian passed by a couple more times to check on us and refill our sodas and water (another plus on our end). He recommended the dessert trio which was also delicious. Overall an excellent dining experience on a busy Friday night. We were quite impressed. Keep up the good work Cadillac Ranch!

Miami, Florida
“Very nice sports bar in Kendall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I went to Cadillac Ranch for the first time on a Friday evening with my girl friends. The restaurant is large and suitable for individuals who are gathering to watch the game or special occasion (sports bar feel).

We ordered very tasty appetizers and the cocktails were great. The pricing is reasonable for the many items we ordered. I would recommend Cadillac Ranch and of course venue there again.

Visited December 2013