“Cadillac Ranch is good experience.”
Review of Cadillac Ranch

Cadillac Ranch
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Kendall
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Awwh, a 20 min wait unless we sit at the bar, no problem. My husband and I are pros!we found a Great spot. It's loud, a little rowdy but the service is pretty fast and friendly. My margarita was disappointing but the food was very good. Eclectic mix of Barbacoa tacos and wild mushroom flatbred...and tortilla soup. 1 and 2 delicious!! Worth the trip. Soup needed something, maybe avocados?dont know. I'm a GREAT eater and a lousy cook. But, I appreciate good food.

There are newer reviews for Cadillac Ranch

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We visited Cadillac Ranch last sunday to celebrate Father's day with our family, the restaurant was full and we had to sit outside. It was really hot, we were about leave because the kids were uncomfortable but suddenly the balloon girl appeared at the table and offered to make some art work for the kids. After that everything fell into place, the kids were entertained and so were we. The amazing figures amused everyone at the dinner table. The food was also great and we ended up deicing to stay to watch the heat game. The good service and the fun balloon attraction made an impact on our view of the place and encouraged us to visit again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I want here with some friends for some drinks and food, and to laugh at people attempting the mechanical bull. Overall, I will say the restaurant was very nice with outdoor seating, plenty of tables, and cool decor. Unfortunately, anything else that I could say nice about this restaurant is overshadowed by the God awful service we had, and from the looks of other reviewers, we're not alone.

First off, we sat for about 15 minutes with no one approaching us to take orders. Finally we went up to the hostess and our waiter was sent over. Of course, we got the usual excuses that lowsy waiters give rather than just apologizing and making it up to us with great service the rest of the meal. He took our drink orders, then disappeared for another 20 minutes (not exaggerating) before bringing our drinks over, this time not even acknowledging the amount of time it took. Our food took even longer and was brought out by a food runner. Our waiter never checked up on us after that until we were ready for our bill. Don't waiters realize that THEY are losing money when they suck this much? We were looking to have a good amount of drinks which equates to a larger tip. Instead, we each had 1 drink and left. This was also the first time in my life that I gave LESS than a typical tip because I was so annoyed and disgusted by his service. He was lucky I left him anything.
We would NEVER go to this restaurant again if we were in the area, that's how bad it was.

1  Thank Eric M
Reviewed March 20, 2013

nothing fancy mostly bar food with a little bit higher price. nothing to be remember or even dare to say ill be back.. definitly better to go to outback or CG burgers than waste your money in there.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

It was a family dinner and when we got there the place was empty. We sat down ordered our own drinks at the bar and finally ordered our food. It started getting a bit crowed and we were enjoying our drinks but we waited approximately 1 hour to get our food. It was horrible!