“Haters need not apply”

Patacon Pisao kendall
Reserve with OpenTable
Patacon Pisao kendall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Kendall
Cuisines: Latin, Colombian, South American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: SW 88th St.
Miami, Florida
“Haters need not apply”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Great place and super cheap! I don't know what people are whinning about unless they expect white glove service for cafetería fare! Get a life people! I come here all the time and the service and food is always great.

• Visited June 2014
wyn s, Gerente at Patacon Pisao kendall, responded to this review, March 4, 2017

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lack of customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I could not believe the lack of customer service by everyone. First time with parents and 3 year old. They brought our order wrong twice. Never came to check on us. Had to get up and find someone to place a side order. Ask for bill they brought 3 different ones before they brought the right one. To top it off they brought the side order along with bill. I was like cancel it who brings a side with the bill. Rude waitress said not my problem you have to pay for it and I will bring a to go box. 18 % gratuity automatically included. Manager couldn't even speak English and did nothing to fix the issue Instead walked away. Conclusion worse service ever experienced during lunch. Not even rush hour or dinner service.

1 Thank Luvianka O
Miramar, Florida
“Delicious Colombian food in Doral!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have been going to Patacon Pisao since 2008. The food is delicious and they serve alot of food for the price:) My recommendations: Oxtail Soup, Plantain Soup, Fish in Coconut Sauce and ofcourse the "Patacon Pisao" which is a super large fried plantain with different meat toppings.

• Visited March 2014
wyn s, Gerente at Patacon Pisao kendall, responded to this review, March 5, 2017
thanks for your comments , hope to have you again in our restaurant
Miami, Florida, USA
“A Delicious Hole in the Wall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Many people may not realize that just across the corner, there may be a delicious restaurant waiting for you. I found this delicious hole in the wall the other day and absolutely loved it. The food is great, the atmosphere is great, and the overall experience is great. I definitely recommend this place to anyone, especially people who don't always eat Hispanic food, this would be a great place to start. I've never had Columbian food before I came here, and I thought it was delicious. I plan to go again very soon.

• Visited March 2014
South Florida, Florida
“Overrated”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Not much to say... Pricey and food not even close to the real thing... Too upscale for their intended menu, it's really not appealing...

• Visited December 2012