“Very Good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We've been to the restaurant in Coral Gables and found that to be quite nice. The Kendall location is also nice. The atmosphere inside is inviting, and easy. I just love the taste and my kids also but feel it's over price. It taste just like New York and I love Pizza.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We've been to the restaurant in Coral Gables and found that to be quite nice. The Pinecrest location is also worth visiting. The atmosphere inside is inviting, and the chemistry enjoyable.

TIP: If you are a calzone fan, give it a try!

We had the calzone which was fantastic, although a tad burnt, and the eggplant Parmesan. Excellent! Their chef salad was also very tasty. A full selection of beer on tap. The waitstaff, by the way, was exceedingly friendly, sincere, and engaging.

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I had 12' pepperoni pizza which had decent flavor and the size was suffice for one adult. A jose margarita in a small tumbler was $9 during happy hour; regularly it is $11.

1  Thank Keith M
Reviewed May 4, 2014

One of my favorites,great drink specials with amazing meatballs.The pizza is outstanding but be careful not to over order.The service at this location near our relatives home is outstanding.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I crave this pizza. They use very good ingredients. The tomato sauce tastes fresh not out a can, and the best part is the taste. I also like their chicken wings and eggplant appetizer.