“Wings and Drinks!”

Flanigan's
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Kendall
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Zip 33186
Sparks, Nevada
“Wings and Drinks!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We often come here for wings and drinks with friends. It's loud, vibrant and a good hangout for all sports fans. It's a good spot for some casual drinks and bar food. We always get the wings! The ribs are pretty good and got to love the pork egg rolls.

Visited February 2014

Miami, Florida
“Ohhh what a night!!!!🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Where to begin? Incredible experience. We came to Flanigan's for St. Patrick's Day celebration, and boy it sure was a hit!! We had a very good waitress Tatianna. We had the sinful nachos, mozzarella sticks, the incredible wings, tons of those; and the must have in any Flanigan's on St. Patricks Day the infamous Corned Beef and Cabbage! Tip for next year must hurry ordering it because OMG they run out supper quick.it sure is worth looking forward from year to year! We also run into super star waiter André S., and Steph! Make sure to ask for them! This restaurant is greatly managed by GM Rick, also a shout to Scott and Ivan, we love you guys. Jerry Flanigan's arrived in his RV with an amazing entrance the bag pipe player, the "Leprechaun" so adorable; the girls on the cutest Irish costumes. It was all amazing! Tons of fun, people with whole Families and Friends, all very organized and security. This location has one of the best outside sitting areas. Totally new and upgraded. The ribs, wings and the fresh fish is one of their many best secrets. The Hospitality, attention to service and pleasing the customer, plus all the TV screens and music. So great food, great drinks, great service; easy parking, great staff and Management = fabulous place to come and enjoy a great experience every single time. Bathrooms kept very clean. They have take out, and take out parking assigned. Visit menu on line and get ready to have fun, fun, fun no matter what day, week, or month. We love coming here, see familiar faces and getting great service for great value. Highly recommended for everyone. Seethe crazy pictures or photos from last night, they say it all! Enjoy.

Visited March 2014
“Good ribs to eat”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I always ate at Flanigan's for their delicious ribs. Their ribs are the best because it's soft and succulent with the BBQ sauce. I prefer their ribs than any other that I've tried before. They do have the Joe Meal Deal which is not a bad deal for the price.

However, the last time I went my ribs tasted somewhat dry and I don't like dry meat. I always prefer it to taste soft and moist. My ribs didn't and I couldn't enjoy it but I know that this doesn't happen to me all the time. The many times I go to Flanigan's my ribs always came out soft and moist.

Will I come back? Of course.

Visited February 2014
“Always good place”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

went for a quick meal after a movie. Like always had Joe's meal deal with the ribs. The rest of the group had pasta. Love this place

Visited January 2014
“Great place”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great place for games and the best happy hour prices you can find. The atmosphere is fun and the food is always fresh.

Visited December 2013