“Good ribs to eat”

Flanigan's
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Kendall
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Flanigan’s is famous for our legendary Baby Back Ribs, and we sell over a million pounds per year. We are also known for our fresh fish selections and unique preparation options, such as Dolphin Francaise and Blackened Tuna. You can’t get fresher fish unless you catch it yourself! We specialize in Fresh and Homemade menu items, and the majority of our items are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. There are no microwave ovens in our kitchens! Our menu offers a variety of options including Prime Rib, Steaks, Pasta, Entrée Salads, 10 ounce Burgers, unique Sandwiches, Award Winning Appetizers, and oversized Signature Desserts. Our portion sizes are large and our prices are reasonable. We have “Happy Hours” several times a week that feature all brands of beer, liquor and wine at up to 50% off, even on the weekends! We pride ourselves in serving you in a manner that makes you feel like you are “home”. We are family restaurants, but the ambiance is lively, and our walls are covered with our customers’ fishing photos and flat screen televisions featuring sports. There are 23 friendly Flanigan’s throughout South Florida’s East coast to serve you.
“Good ribs to eat”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I always ate at Flanigan's for their delicious ribs. Their ribs are the best because it's soft and succulent with the BBQ sauce. I prefer their ribs than any other that I've tried before. They do have the Joe Meal Deal which is not a bad deal for the price.

However, the last time I went my ribs tasted somewhat dry and I don't like dry meat. I always prefer it to taste soft and moist. My ribs didn't and I couldn't enjoy it but I know that this doesn't happen to me all the time. The many times I go to Flanigan's my ribs always came out soft and moist.

Will I come back? Of course.

Visited February 2014

“Always good place”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

went for a quick meal after a movie. Like always had Joe's meal deal with the ribs. The rest of the group had pasta. Love this place

Visited January 2014
“Great place”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great place for games and the best happy hour prices you can find. The atmosphere is fun and the food is always fresh.

Visited December 2013
“Our Server Lela made experience above any before.”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I frequent this location often. Tonight, Lela, our server was spot on. She made great recommendations. As usual I will definitely return to this location and look forward to being taken care of by Lela again.

Thanks for everything. The food was great. My wife had the Shrimp Pesto and I the Chicken Stringers tossed in their BBQ sauce.

Miami, Florida, USA
“Great ribs.”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Had ribs for lunch with my wife. As usual they were very good. Their service was very good. Their ribs are good and the meat falls off the bone.

Visited November 2013

Been to Flanigan's? Share your experiences!