All reviews world traveler style hotel baptist hospital at noon your luggage across the street comfortable stay bar tender pool area is miami dadeland small pool room service king bed bagels the hotel staff free wifi next morning
Reviewed July 17, 2018

I stayed at Aloft for a wk while my husband was in Baptist Hospital and couldn’t have been happier with the staff, location and hotel. My room was comfortable, all the staff were exceptional from the time I made the reservation until check out, and it is very close to the hospital. They also have a shuttle which is helpful, nice pool area, limited breakfast and dinner which is good when you don’t feel like going out.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I use to live in Miami, but now live in South Carolina. Being from Miami, I know where the good areas are and this hotel is located in one of those areas. The rooms are very clean and the location is very central to everything.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Deelop, General Manager at Aloft Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you very much for rating us, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

I'm an airliner crewmember, staying in several hotels around the world during my layovers. Aloft has a very kind team, finding solutions to everything. The hotel is always perfectly clean, instead being pet friendly. The location is great, with malls, bakeries, restaurants, etc, in a walking distance. The only problem: doesn't have a room service.

Stayed: June 2018
Deelop, Manager at Aloft Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Thank you very much for rating us! we really appreciate it!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Don't stay here. Rooms are crawling with tiny bugs. When they move u to new rooms, u see more bugs..dead and alive. Health department should be called on them! Staff is nice, but clearly there are management problems and bug problems. Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Deelop, Manager at Aloft Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

My apologies about the inconvenience your recently experienced with us. Our management team will work on this matter and investigate this isolated case.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Great location.
Great customer service...especially from Glen Falcon the Assistant General Manager. I forgot my clothes at the hotel and when I phoned to get help. Glen was very helpful and followed up with me in getting my clothes returned. Truly appreciated.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Deelop, Manager at Aloft Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Thank you very much for your comments! We really appreciate them! We will pass the message to Mr. Falcon.