“Good location, great staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stay here 15-20 nights a year while in town on business. It is well situated with lots of options for food within walking distance. The rooms are clean and the staff is always helpful and attentive.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
floridasun6748, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Dear Nate M,

Your review is much appreciate and we are all thankful to you for taking time out to write it. We're happy you enjoyed your stay and you found the staff helpful and attentive. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Front desk staff, (besides the 1 evening staff) Never at the desks, always are in the office with door closed. Pool never cleaned but once a week if your lucky. Gross amounts of hair balls floating around.
Rooms are okay, nothing spectacular, cleaning staff lazy, left sink with soap marks and tooth paste in the sink, very clear nothing was picked up or moved to be wiped down. Also lucky if the bathroom floor was swept and bath tub was never washed out. Could see the soap ring around the tub.
Breakfast was horrible. Ran out of most things and never could be replaced as they only get good in once a week. Powdered eggs, hard boiled eggs from and bag, ran out of muffins and bread. Dinning room area left in a mess and no one around to wipe up, No control of people just siting around and not allowing others to have a table to sit at, but no staff to ask for help around. Also work out room if that's what you can call it, both treadmills broken, not fixed for the whole week there. Stay was okay, but would recommend the hotel for a day two max I need a place,

• Stayed: June 2014
floridasun6748, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Dear Jesabe,

Please allow me to sincerely apologize for what you have experienced during your stay with us. It is clear that the hotel was, not only up to your standards, but ours as well. I do thank you for bringing these issues to my attention so that I may address them immediately. If you would like to speak to me further about these issues please do not hesitate to contact me personally at the hotel. It would be my pleasure to help you in any way that I can. I do hope that you will stay with us again should you visit the Jupiter area in the future, I will do my best to make sure your next stay is enjoyable.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Front Desk Staff is absolutely nice and helpful. The room were very.. very clean. It appears they have an amazing housekeeping.. Very safe, Clean and a great price. Very pleased and will come back..Fresh fruit always available.
Thanks..

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
floridasun6748, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Sandra A ,

I am so happy to know that you experienced such a wonderful time while staying with us. I want to thank you for taking the time in writing a lovely review for us. I hope you'll stay with us again the next time you're in the area

Reviewed May 26, 2014

This is the second time we've stayed at the Fairfield Inn off of Indiantown Road and I-95 in Jupiter. We had a very nice visit this time too. Just an FYI for those who have large-ish dogs (50 lbs and above) the first time we made reservations, we were told that bringing our golden retriever was no problem, even though there was a 45 lb weight limit. The second time, my husband had to make a special plea to management and an exception was made only because she is a registered volunteer therapy dog. They were much more strict this time. Anyway, our room was nice, with a large comfortable bed -- loved the firm mattress. The free breakfast had enough variety for anyone -- waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, oatmeal (with dried fruit and nuts), cereal, yogurt, and fresh fruit. I went at 7:45 am and had no problem finding a seat. My husband had went to the dog beach with our golden and got back in time to go down around 8:30 am -- and it was a madhouse. Breakfast is served until 9:30 am. I enjoyed everything but the coffee -- no taste despite the flavored creamer -- so I walked to the Starbucks just about 50 yards away and got my fix. If you're looking for a convenient location to the beach, and do not want to spend a lot of money but want good value, this place is for you. Hopefully our golden will be allowed in the future, as we'd like to come again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wizrapp

Dear Wizrapp,

Thanks so much for a great review! You were wonderful guests and would love to have you and your golden back again. We do have restrictions of less than 40lbs for animals however service animals are always welcome. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I was checked in by the hotel manager, Maggie Perez. She was very pleasant, and knew the local area very well. My room was very clean, and I had a nice stay. The hotel is off the main road, which is nice, so you can be assured of no road noise impacting your stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
floridasun6748, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Dear Dave D ,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to seeing you again. We appreciate you taking time out to write a review, and a lovely review at that!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Very outdated and hotel needs brightening and updating. Carpet in my room needed replaced as it looked faded. Hallways were dingy looking. Bathroom was uninviting. This facility needs a facelift.
The young lady at the front desk was neat and personable.
I checked in my room and after spending a few minutes, I had to go to the front desk and tell the young lady I preferred to check out due to the unappealing atmosphere and decor of the facility.

Room Tip: This would be difficult.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
floridasun6748, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear Mike Z,

First I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write a review and your kind words about Cara, the guest service representative you spoke of. Each and every comment is helpful to us and very much appreciated. I sincerely apologize that you felt the condition of your guest room was outdated. We do everything we can to make sure that the rooms, as well as the entire hotel, are clean and fresh for our valued guests such as yourself. I do hope you will give us another chance and stay with us the next time you're in town.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Checked out today and stayed for two days.

Great location and nice property.

Staff was also very friendly and clear.

Since I work for Marriott I try to remember names so they can be recognized but this time I forgot. Whoever worked the desk at 3pm on Wednesday and whoever was working the desk this morning - both very friendly and attentive!

Will return if needed.

PS The dehumidifier was an awesome touch...wish all hotels in the south did this!

Stayed: April 2014

Dear Shane S ,

Thanks so much for a great review! We really appreciate all your kind words and are thrilled you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to see you again next time you visit Jupiter!

Maggie P. - Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
#8 of 10 in Jupiter
Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter? Share your experiences!