We stopped off in the appropriately named Jupiter after visiting the Kennedy Space Centre. We took it as a ‘sign’ with it being space related…& were really glad as this hotel is great! : )
The parking is free & we were greeted on reception by a gentleman called Glenn – who had the BEST sense of humour! Very dry! : )
He kindly gave us some discount on our room – our room that had 2 HUGE king size beds! We slept in one & used the other for our luggage. The room was nicely decorated with the usual set up – TV, tea/coffee, fridge, microwave, air conditioning & free wifi. In addition the room also had a dehumidifier.
The hotel itself was close to amenities as there was a supermarket & eateries across the road. Apparently, it’s unusual for people in Florida to walk anywhere in the evening, so when we strolled over the road for a pizza we had a local stopping in his car asking if we were lost. It was nice that he was concerned about us, even though Jupiter is a nice area – not run down & we saw no gangs or ‘shifty’ looking people.
In addition there is a KFC & Starbucks right outside the hotel, so you can nip over if you need a quick snack : )
We sat outside the hotel on a bench & ate our pizza & chatted to some other guests which was nice. Before we retired to our room we grabbed a coffee in the lobby as they have 24/7 tea & coffee for guests. There is also a little tuck shop there too in case you need a midnight snack! : )
We had a very good night’s sleep in our bed – it was really comfy!
In the morning we went down for the FREE breakfast along with other guests & an entire semi-professional baseball team! There was plenty of food to go round & my boyfriend LOVED the fruit salad there. There was a great selection & everyone seemed content & bright. The serving staff were really friendly too!
Disposal crockery reared its ugly head again, but all the hotels in Florida seemed to use it.
Overall, a great hotel & one that we’d definitely return to & recommend! : ) Thanks Glenn! : )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Jupiter offer 110 rooms including Free Wi-Fi, Continental hot breakfast, exercise room, heated outdoor pool & whirlpool, we are pet friendly, express check-out, complimentary onsite parking and personalized service from a trained staff to meet your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
- Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter Hotel Jupiter
- Fairfield Inn Jupiter
- Fairfield Jupiter
- Jupiter Fairfield Inn