Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
  • Pool
Cologne Motel(Jupiter)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwafflesnice jobindiantown roadfirst floordive tripbreakfast staffmorning breakfastcomplimentary breakfastone night staythe hotel staffthe staff was greatwest palm beachnice stayrooms were very cleancleaning staffclose proximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I found the front desk staff to be friendly enough but not as efficient as I would've liked. I was probably just tired; more sociable types would be happy.

I was nervous when I walked into my room b/c it seemed like a longer than normal hallway to the bed and there was a roaring noise. I turned off the dehumidifier and peace was restored--until drip drip drip. I removed the tank and inserted a towel and all was good.

The long hallway was b/c I booked a queen instead of a king, which is wedged behind the elevator. It was fine, but I prefer a more spacious room. Decor was nice. No elevator noise.

Location was great between West Palm Beach airport and Port Saint Lucie, close enough to the freeway but not right on it.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dntla
Kaitlyn R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear DNTLA,
Thank you for staying at our hotel and providing us feedback about your stay. It is very important to us on what all of our guests experience. Thank you again. We want to make sure we rise above a few notches and we hope you can stay with us again so we can have another chance to really impress you. I am sorry that your dehumidifier made noise. We are in the process of doing preventative maintenance on all of them so they do not make a roaring sound. Also, if you do not prefer it in you rooms we would be more than happy to take it out. Next time you stay with us, let us know before you arrive. We will see what we can do to get you into a more spacious rooms. Thanks again for your comments and feedback.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I would love to stay at this Hotel again some time .... it was a wonderful stay ... rooms were very clean and spacious ... we ask for extra towels and they brought them right away ,,, the people at the desk were so nice and everyone had smiles ... the next morning at Breakfast the food was great ... the lady taking care of the food area was really on the job ... never ran out of anything and all the hot food was hot, the tables were cleaned off very quickly too ... I have stayed in places where the Oatmeal was watery .... here it was perfect, they had berries, nuts and raises to add if you wished . All in all it was a very good stay ... we felt rested and cared for. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone ... value, location and service were excellent.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Kaitlyn R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

David S,
We would love for you to stay at our hotel again. Thank you so much for the kind comments and choosing our hotel. We love having you stay with us. We are all so ecstatic that you found everything from the rooms, to the staff and breakfast to be great. We appreciate the feedback and we hope you are back with us soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This hotel is a great value. The price is really good for what it delivers. Conveniently located close to I-95 , at Indiantown Road and the city of Jupiter. Rooms very clean and confortable.
There are lots of restaurants options around. A Starbucks right across the hotel main entrance. Nice!! The staff is very polite. Great Breakfast. This was our second stay and highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Kaitlyn R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Hello CampodeFiori2009
Thanks for staying at our hotel and writing a review for us. We are so happy that you have found our hotel to be wonderful. We are so thankful that you have stayed with us a couple times and have enjoyed your stays. We really appreciate you as our guest and all of your business. Thank you and we hope that you can come back real soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel is clean and the staff is helpful. There is nothing extremely bad or good with this hotel. I was here for two weeks on business. The rooms were clean but the dehumidifier roaring away in the room took some getting used too. One night I was awaken by five rapid gunshots from the neighborhood behind the hotel. The breakfast is basic. I opted for the Starbucks in the front parking lot of the hotel instead. There are plenty of restaurant options in the area some within walking distance. The very convenient location by the freeway meant commuting to work everyday was a breeze.

Room Tip: Ask for a 4th floor room and in the back (odd numbered) if you can. The third floor has the laundry room that everyone has to use so avoid the third floor. First floor is the "pet Friendly" floor so avoid that also if you have allergies.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Kaitlyn R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Hello Tim I,
Thank you so much for writing a review and staying with us while you were on business. We are happy to hear that you found the hotel clean and the staff helpful! We strive to make this happen 365 days a year . We have found that our guests have a more comfortable sleep with the dehumidifiers in the rooms. I am sorry to hear yours was loud. We are going to give it a tune up so it is not roaring anymore. The next time you are in the area if you prefer not to have it in your room just let us know and we will take it out for you. I apologize that you were awakened by noise in the neighborhood behind us. We have 24 hour security at the hotel. We have just expanded our free daily breakfast to hot items on it as well. So now you will have more of a choice when dinning with us. I am glad you found our location to be convenient to restaurants and the freeway. We appreciate your support and hope you are able to come back soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I recently stayed at this Fairfield Inn for one night, while waiting to check into the resort we had booked for a week on Singer Island. Part of our vacation included going to Roger Dean Stadium to see a few of the Cardinals Spring Training games. This location was just perfect to get to the stadium.

The room was just fine for what we needed. The service was outstanding, and the breakfast the best I have ever had at a hotel that serves breakfast included in the price of the room. The choices available for breakfast were outstanding. There were several different types of breakfast sandwiches that could be heated in the microwave, make your own waffles, yogurt, cereal, and hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, as well as many other items.

The pool area was just fine for sitting around having a drink after the ball game. There were nice round tables with chairs in each corner that was easily available for our group to sit around. The pool was heated and in another corner was a hot tub. The date we were there it was too cool to swim, but there were persons in the hot tub.

I would recommend this Fairfield Inn for a few nights as you travel through the area, and I will definately stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Kaitlyn R, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Hello Ridgetraveller,
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are so happy you enjoyed staying with us. We are thrilled you loved the breakfast, pool area, the rooms, and our service. We hope that you will come stay with us again soon. Thanks for your support.