“SERVICE WITH A SMILE.....”

Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
Miami, Florida
“SERVICE WITH A SMILE.....”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

after a 3 hour drive we were dead tired and not in the mood for any crap, I have to tell you that I was so happy I didn't know what to do with myself. Check in was quick, just present ID and credit card and "thank you, here is your room key". WOW, I was really shocked. We were told breakfast was from 6:30 to 9:30 and we left a wake-up call for 8:30. What a great continental breakfast. We packed up and checked out by 10 and were asked if there was anything that they could do for us. The room was a large room with 2 queensize beds, 2 night tables, a humidifier, a desk, a chest of 4 drawers with a 32 inch TV with Directv , a microwave, and a small fridge. Then an alcove for the basin with an ironing board and iron then the large bathroom with a shower with hot water (great for soothing sore muscles) and a shower curtain that doesn't stick to you (I really appreciate that). I would definitely recommend this hotel and will definitely come back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Greetings Lorraine34438,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and staying at our hotel. I am happy and thrilled that our staff was able to please you and meet your expectation’s. Thank you for recommending the hotel and wanting to stay with us again. We hope to see you real soon. We hope all of your travels are happy and leave you with great memories!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Southampton
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed here for just one night at the beginning of our Florida vacation. Check in was quick, efficient and very friendly, just what you need after a transatlantic flight. The location was perfect for us with several places to get something to eat within walking distance and easy access to the interstate. Although not fancy the room was quiet, spacious, clean and comfortable and represented great value for money. There is a decent complimentary breakfast and all the staff we spoke to were friendly and helpful. Not sure I would stay here for any length of time, but if you're just in town for a couple of nights why pay more?

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank molly280
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Hi Molly280,
Thank you for staying with us for one night before your Florida vacation began. We really appreciate your business, support, and taking time to write this review. We are thrilled that you found the location perfect. We are happy that you found the room perfect for your overnight stay as well. Glad that you were able to enjoy our free breakfast. Thanks again for your support and next time you are in the area we hope to see you again.
Weeki Wachee, Florida
Reviewed September 24, 2012

18 of us traveled to Jupiter to dive with the Goliath Grouper! We stayed at the Fairfield and really enjoyed our stay. Not only did they let us check in early but we also checked out late so after the dive we could come back to the room and shower before driving 4 hours.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 101 and it was like a mini suite! Loved it.............
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear lovetotravel0075,
Wow, diving with Goliath Grouper sounds amazing. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel when you come to the Jupiter area to go diving. We really appreciate it. We are thrilled we were able to check you in early and honor a late check out for you. Thank you for your business and review. We hope to see you again real soon.

PS: we would love to see some photos of the Goliath Grouper next time you are in town.
Cocoa, Florida
Reviewed September 15, 2012

booked via expedia, got a great rate, and was expecting a mid range in terms of condition and service. Couldn't be more wrong.

The staff were so friendly and attentive I emailed the CEO, who's email was on the survey form, another plus. One of their representatives wrote me a long email back thanking me for taking the time to write and that this trip was no freak occurrence.

All the staff members did all they could to make the staff comfortable and helpful, from check-in desk to cleaning staff. No fee's for my dog and a brilliant breakfast selection.

Room was as expected, clean comfortable and when I asked about a crib for my son, one was brought up, which was spotless.

Why pay more and get less.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear quiglm,
Thank you for writing a review about our hotel and staying with us. We are happy to hear that you found a great, friendly staff, and comfortable and clean room. We would love to have you staff with us again in the future. We hope to see you soon and thanks again for all of your feedback. We appreciate it.
Reviewed September 13, 2012

When I made a reservation based on the lowest price available I was expecting a 2 star, clean but not comfortable place. After all it was just for a night. However, I was surprised to find an Inn so complete. In a one night stay I found 24 hr eating (fast food restaurants across the parking lot, literally), i used the gym (with flat screen and remote control), the pool and the jaccuzzi, I had complimentary breakfast (well assorted continental, for a change) and the front desk and housekeeping staff was super friendly and helpful. Room was big, and beautifully decorated (I loved the taste in colors and style). In general, I was happily surprised. 2 thumbs up.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Christianne N,
Thank you for taking time to write a review about our hotel. Thank you for staying with us. We are thrilled that you gave us 2 thumbs up and were happily surprised by your stay. Our entire staff appreciates your comments and feedback. We would love to have you stay with us next time you are in the area. Thanks again for everything.
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Okay...here's the scoop,

I travel to Jupiter frequently, more than three times a year. When I arrived, I found out that if you aren't using a credit card (which is not appropriate when booking a two night trip) there is a $40 deposit that you have to wait 5-14 days to get back, pointless. There is a loud [--] dehumidifier in the room that you can turn off but then the room smells musty. There were no extra blankets in the room so I had to yank the one off the other bed. The gym had sanitary wipes but they were dried out so you couldn't clean before or after your workout. Also, the treadmill belt slipped if I tried to run so I felt unsafe running. There were plenty of channels on the tv in the gym but in the room I was disappointed with about 30 channels, so I really didn't sit back and relax when in the room, I was ticked off because I have to constantly channel surf. If you enjoy sports though then you are fine tv wise. It rained, not stormed, and the digital cable kept acting up. My room key kept malfunctioning but not enough to complain but I kept thinking, as a woman alone, I am glad I am not being followed by some creepy dude. I did like that The only ice in the building is on the first floor. There were too many things plugged in under the desk so I had the thought of the room may set fire. I wanted to open my window at night and turn off the dehumidifier but there was no screen and a wasp nest with the wasp holding steady in the nest. There were a bunch of black scrapes everywhere on the walls. There wasn't a welcome book that tells you about the hotel or where things are around town. The breakfast selection sucks and the waffle makers are broken and you can't tell how much time is remaining to cook. The lobby store has prices that are stupid...just go over to Win Dixie and buy what you need. Publix is a fow blocks down. The Subway closed 15 minutes early so I was forced to go to McDonalds which is right outside the hotel. But I would have prefered Subway obviously. I am a Homewood Suites woman and I will keep it classy there. Fairfield was horrid if you enjoy cleanliness and order and relaxation. Comfort in was literally right next door and I felt like maybe those people were getting a better deal. It's not shi$!y but it is enough of a mess to make me not stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank A T
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites for your recent trip to the Jupiter area! We appreciate your business and I do hope your recent stay does not deter you from visiting us again in the future. Thank you for your comments! Please allow me to address your review .

It is the hotel’s policy to collect a credit card deposit for the room at check-in and we do hold a $40 security deposit for possible incidental charges during your stay. This deposit is removed from your account at check-out. The bank that handles your credit/debit card may hold that authorization in a pending status for 3 to 14 days. I apologize if this hold caused you any inconvenience.

Thank you for bringing to our attention issues during your stay concerning the room amenities, the fitness room, the insects outside your window, the condition of your room, and your breakfast experience. We have rectified the situations with the fitness room, waffle makers, and the outside wasp nest by our maintenance department for the safety and comfort of our guests.

Please note, the dehumidifiers in the rooms are placed there as an amenity to help make our guests more comfortable in the humid Florida summers. When you turned off the dehumidifier you noticed a musty odor. We would have gladly moved you to another room if it was brought to our attention. I apologize for the smell in your room.

We recently had a thunderstorm that temporarily affected the signal for our cable. Our TVs have 40 channels and 25 of them are in high definition. Our channels include HBO, ESPN, FOX News, MSNBC, CNBC, TBS, TNT, USA, FX, Comedy Central, Discovery, History Channel, National Geographic, A&E, Food Network, Travel Channel, HGTV, Lifetime, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, MTV, NFL Network and many more.

Your point about the hotel directory in the rooms is a great suggestion! We plan on getting directories for all the rooms within the next 2 months. In the meantime, our front desk staff is happy to assist you with anything you may need.

If there is anything else you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact the general manager at the hotel. We want to make sure an experience like this does not happen a second time for you. During your stay, if any of these things had been brought to our attention, we would have been more than happy to accommodate you. We strive to serve all of our guests in the most hospitable and efficient way possible. We hope we get the chance to see you again soon.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Checked in here as prefer to stay at Marriott owned properties.

Room was basic and on small side. Bathroom very basic with damaged bath and mold on sealant.

Cable TV did not work, called reception and they agreed to send someone up. After 20 minutes called and they said they were too busy and I would have to wait until morning!

In the morning discovered there was no hairdryer in room. Called front desk and they told me to look again!! I went down to desk and assured them there was no dryer. They indicated one would be sent up immediately. 30 minutes later I went back to desk and they had forgotten to send dryer up!!

Chose not to eat breakfast at hotel as food offering very basic and only disposable cups, plates and cutlery available.

Complained about stay and received a genuine sounding apology. Was given some bonus miles for my Marriott Awards account and a follow-up email apologizing again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank foreignhikers
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear foreignhikers,
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. Thank you for the review. I appreciate all of your comments and feedback. I deeply apologize that you had a disappointing stay and all of the inconveniences you have encountered when you were with us. I have printed out your feedback and I have reviewed this with the Front Desk Manager, Chief Engineer, Executive Housekeeper, and Hotel Manager. We will take immediate action to make sure these issues do not happen again. We hope in the future you will give us a try again. Thank you for your support and feedback.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
La Quinta Inn Jupiter
#8 of 10 in Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm B...
#3 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter? Share your experiences!