Okay...here's the scoop,
I travel to Jupiter frequently, more than three times a year. When I arrived, I found out that if you aren't using a credit card (which is not appropriate when booking a two night trip) there is a $40 deposit that you have to wait 5-14 days to get back, pointless. There is a loud [--] dehumidifier in the room that you can turn off but then the room smells musty. There were no extra blankets in the room so I had to yank the one off the other bed. The gym had sanitary wipes but they were dried out so you couldn't clean before or after your workout. Also, the treadmill belt slipped if I tried to run so I felt unsafe running. There were plenty of channels on the tv in the gym but in the room I was disappointed with about 30 channels, so I really didn't sit back and relax when in the room, I was ticked off because I have to constantly channel surf. If you enjoy sports though then you are fine tv wise. It rained, not stormed, and the digital cable kept acting up. My room key kept malfunctioning but not enough to complain but I kept thinking, as a woman alone, I am glad I am not being followed by some creepy dude. I did like that The only ice in the building is on the first floor. There were too many things plugged in under the desk so I had the thought of the room may set fire. I wanted to open my window at night and turn off the dehumidifier but there was no screen and a wasp nest with the wasp holding steady in the nest. There were a bunch of black scrapes everywhere on the walls. There wasn't a welcome book that tells you about the hotel or where things are around town. The breakfast selection sucks and the waffle makers are broken and you can't tell how much time is remaining to cook. The lobby store has prices that are stupid...just go over to Win Dixie and buy what you need. Publix is a fow blocks down. The Subway closed 15 minutes early so I was forced to go to McDonalds which is right outside the hotel. But I would have prefered Subway obviously. I am a Homewood Suites woman and I will keep it classy there. Fairfield was horrid if you enjoy cleanliness and order and relaxation. Comfort in was literally right next door and I felt like maybe those people were getting a better deal. It's not shi$!y but it is enough of a mess to make me not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Jupiter offer 110 rooms including Free Wi-Fi, Continental hot breakfast, exercise room, heated outdoor pool & whirlpool, we are pet friendly, express check-out, complimentary onsite parking and personalized service from a trained staff to meet your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
- Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter Hotel Jupiter
- Fairfield Inn Jupiter
- Fairfield Jupiter
- Jupiter Fairfield Inn