Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
Comfort Inn & Suites(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
$84
Best Western Intracoastal Inn(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
$99
Courtyard
$220
$176
Preferred Hotels
Jupiter Waterfront Inn(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
$125
Orbitz.com
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$179
$139
All reviewsfront deskwafflesnice jobindiantown roadfirst floordive tripbreakfast staffmorning breakfastcomplimentary breakfastone night staythe hotel staffthe staff was greatwest palm beachnice stayrooms were very cleancleaning staffclose proximity
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I never complain, but this is the worse hotel I have ever stayed in. The most disgusting part is the smell of mold and mildew in the rooms. My friend and I had to move rooms four times because the smell is very overpowering. The comforters is worn out, and the sink area (bathroom) is cramped. The internet connection is slow and I kept on losing signal. And the there were way too many children in the pool area (nearly 30).
The only positive thing I can remark on is the shower. The shower head and pressure is pretty amazing.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank kwrigh48
jupiterhotel, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2011

I would like to thank you for offering this feedback about your recent stay with us. I deeply regret that you had such a poor experience with the odor in the room. I want to assure you that there was no mold or mildew in your room. We have a preventive maintenance program in place that inspects every room to ensure that the quality meets our standards. Although, you mentioned the comforters were worn out, you may have been referring to the blankets because we do not have comforters at this hotel. We purchase new blankets monthly and this may have been an oversight on our part. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we may replace it immediately. I want you to know that your comments are being viewed by the department related and corrective action will be taken to prevent a recurrence.

I apologize for the number of people you encountered at the pool. Unfortunately, there was a soccer tournament in the area that weekend all of our guests are welcome to enjoy our newly renovated pool and spa.

Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. We hope to continue serving your future lodging needs during your next visit to FAU.

Reviewed June 14, 2011

From the time I checked in until my departure, everyone was super and I was extremely pleased. LeAnna and Sheila were super and I couldn't ask for anything more. I would Highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I stayed in one of the executive king suites and had a wonderful vacation.

Room Tip: Stay at Fairfield Inn when in Jupiter, FL
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2011

AtCinRdgPA,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are so excited you enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate your business. Our staff members celebrate every guest that stays with us. It is great to hear that they went above and beyond to make your stay wonderful. We would love to have you stay again real soon. Thank you for everything.

Reviewed March 29, 2011

I just returned from a three night stay at this hotel while attending to business in West Palm Beach.
The hotel staff were wonderful, the hotel was clean and it would appear that they have undergone a recent renovation. The complimentary breakfast was a welcome surprise and I had no idea the hotel was a Marriott brand.
The location is ideal to local restaurants and easy access to I-95.
With no question this will be my preffered hotel when staying in the West Palm Beach area.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2011

Thank you for your business and support. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your 3 night stay with us. We really appreciate your review. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed March 24, 2011

Whenever possiible we choose Marriott facilities for their reliability whether from a JR Marriott down to the Fairfields. This facility was the worst of any Marriott facilities we've encountered. Starting it is not well signed from Indiantown Rd. Check-in was unpleasant. In Marriott listings we did not find pets were allowed. Dog across hall barked ALL night. The room not tidy or clean. We have never seen so much mold on grout in shower. Bring your own cleaning supplies-you'll need them.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank P4Perfect
HamptonInnPortsmouth, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. Thank you for your business. I do apologize to hear the situations you encountered. I appreciate the comments you have gave us. We do have a preventative maintenance program in place, that assures us that something like this would have this would be addressed prior to any guest occupying a room. This situation was unfortunate and it sounds like this room may have fallen through the cracks. We are investigating this issue to make sure that this is taking care of right away. The signage is to code in accordance to the city of Jupiter. You can find under the hotel fact sheets that we do state that we allow pets. It was an unfortunate situation that another guest dog kept barking across the hall. We do have a strict pet policy that every guest that has a pet must sign upon check in. If a situation like this comes up, management would address this immediately. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. We would love for you to try us again in the future.

Kaitlyn Reim- Director of Sales

Reviewed February 27, 2011

Nice hotel for a night or two. Good bedding, clean all around, good customer service, great location, nice complimentary breakfast. Nothing fancy. Mid-size HD TV with complimentary HBO channel. Mid-size refrigerator was plenty for 2 adults. Ice machine on each floor. Desk and high-speed Internet are handy and work well. Sink outside bathroom a little small, but OK for a couple nights.

Good for 1-2 adults who are in town sightseeing or visiting family/friends. Nearby franchise and mom-n-pop restaurants in walking distance. Starbucks within 200 feet. Everything else you might need retail-wise is nearby, including chain pharmacies and department stores. Nearby plaza has good Italian and Latin restaurants. Close to turnpike.

Love the nearby beaches and Blowing Rocks Preserve, a magnificent barrier island sanctuary located on Jupiter Island, between the Atlantic Ocean and the Indian River Lagoon.

If you can get into Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach, Jupiter, for around $90-$110 plus tax a night , we think it is worth it if you do not want a resort destination.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your business and support. Thank you for taking time to write a review us. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We want to make sure each one of our guests enjoys their time with us whether they are staying for business or leisure. Again, we sincerely appreciate your business and the time you took to write the review. We hope to see you back in the Jupiter area real soon.