I am a local Realtor and needed temporary lodging for my sister who was in the process of a relocation. In researching local hotels on the web, I looked for affordable rates, pet-friendly rooms and convenience to shopping as we needed it for at least a week. I had been in touch with La Quinta in the past to gather information for clients, but this was my first personal experience with this location.
My sister was grateful to have the opportunity to have her dog and 2 birds stay with her at the hotel. The management and staff that took care of her (Maria, Jennifer, Jovita and others) are an incredible team. They were kind and bent over backwards to accommodate my sister during her week-plus stay. The location was ideal as it was walking distance to a fresh market grocery store; that made feeding the pets & eating healthier more convenient. The microwave & small refrigerator in the room as well as the free daily breakfasts added to the affordability of the stay.
I would feel comfortable recommending this hotel to clients who are buying and selling in the area as well as visiting family members & friends who want an affordable place to stay. Free wi-fi and parking is a plus. I didn't check out the pool, but know that they have one. The beach is right down the road and it's a short drive to great restaurants, shopping and other Florida activities. Note that if you are staying more than a few nights that the rates might be higher for the weekends and near holidays. Ask about this before booking.
Seniors Real Estate Specialist
RE/MAX 1st Choice
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure you will enjoy the central location of the La Quinta Inn Jupiter. The property is conveniently situated only 20 miles from Palm Beach International Airport and minutes from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean Beachfront. We are conveniently located near many of Palm Beach Counties extraordinary attractions. Roger Dean Stadium, Juno Beach Pier, Jonathon Dickenson State Park, Historic Jupiter Lighthouse and public beaches are all easily accessible from this hotel. It's not hard to tee up a great game of golf at one of several area courses. Shopping and many dining options are also available nearby. For our business or education travelers, FAU, the Scripps Research Institute, FPL or any of the Jupiter Tequesta companies are nearby. Escape from the ordinary and make La Quinta Inn your hotel of choice when visiting Jupiter Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LaQuinta, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your La Quinta Inn Jupiter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Jupiter Hotel Jupiter
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Jupiter
- La Quinta Hotel Jupiter
- La Quinta Jupiter
- Jupiter La Quinta