“I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL”

La Quinta Inn Jupiter
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
Westford, Massachusetts
“I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I was very unhappy with my stay here. 2 of the 3 days we were there we did not have hot water for our showers. The breakfast they serve is horrible. A greasy waffle maker to make your own waffles without instructions and just a mess. Tasteless and dry muffins. egg omelet with orange powdery uncooked cheese inside. A greasy round sausage. A juice machine, no water available. Needless to say after one morning here, I did not eat this food, I never went back except to get coffee and after the elevator trip to get it found the coffee pot empty. After the first day they cleaned our room they only left us 2 small towels. I had to ask in the lobby for towels on our way back in at night and they gave me some to carry to my room. The last morning we were there, we were sleeping in due to getting home at 2 am . Check out time was 12 noon, so figured I had time to sleep in. At 9 AM the maid knocked on our door and walked into our room and woke us up from a sound sleep. Needless to say, we got up as now we were awake. That was so rude in my opinion. When I reserved this hotel, I went through Hotels One, as the ad said they find you the cheapest rates. We paid $144 per night. After I booked it when I talked to La Quinta desk person, they said "well you got a cheap 94 dollar rate from hotels one" and I was thinking to myself "NO I DIDN'T". The morning of check out we overheard the desk person telling a customer that the rate would be $79 dollars a night. This really enraged me to think that we paid almost double. For $144 a night I know I could have found a much better hotel. I was so disappointed, and upon checkout I told them about my complaints and they did not offer me anything except a business card to rate them on line. So La Quinta, here it is!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jeanne A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
illinois
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Our RV broke down. We were thrilled to find this nice older hotel. Most hotels go for a much higher price. This one cost about 150 dollars with tax for 2 of us. Breakfast of eggs, bacon, waffles, juice, etc was included. DOG friendly. Loved all the pooches running around. Thank-you La Quinta for that. Ours had a new ceramic-like floor. Great bed, hot water, and TV. Microwave, frig, and coffee maker in room. Small pool and small exercise room. No place to just sit outdoors other than a couple of benches. Within a few minutes of dog friendly beaches. Juno is such a great town to visit. So dog friendly. This is an older hotel. Beall's, Chili's, movie theater close by. I would recommend this hotel. We felt very safe as we always do in this town.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank lorilynn53
East Hampton, NY
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a place to stay on your. way to here or there, this is a very nice hotel. Would I stay here for a week's vacation, maybe.
However, considering that jupiter has a very nice public beach and park,
And if you are looking to spend little money, it could work.
We only stay here one night at a time while waiting to check into
Our resort the next day. It is a clean, updated ,nicely located hotel.
The staff is very pleasant and the cost is very reasonable.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank ScoopDuJour
Central Florida, Florida
Reviewed February 4, 2014

while hubby is working i spent the night there for our early flight the next day. the room is small and the carpet really gross me out that i put on my socks to get around the room. the hotel in general is kinda old, staff are nice and friendly, location are good near to shops & restaurants

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank dianne_tjm
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Our stay at Jupiter was most enjoyable. The hotel is clean and friendly. The most wonderful part was the close proximity to a dog friendly beach about 1 mile away, and a interesting Japanese restaurant in the Jupiter mall. The stay was a great break on our trip to the Keys.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank Denis5005
Lincs
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Pleasant hotel although a little dated. Serve yourself breakfast is more than adequate and wifi is free and easy to access. Seems to be top choice for grey Tigers and it is certainly dog friendly. Also only a short walk to a selection of eateries, shops and a multi screen cinema.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LincsPauline
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Scuba diving trip to Jupiter, Florida. I used a travel website which locked me in for 3 days. Due to a work issue, I could not make the original 3 days and needed to move my schedule up one day. When I contacted the travel website, I was told "No" to any changes. When I called La Qunita and explained my situation, the motel worked with me and without any additional charge, changed my dates. (5 star customer service)

Area: The area next to the motel (Off Indiantown Rd) is under construction. There was some construction noise, but that seemed to start around 7:30 to 8:00a.m. The area itself is mostly commercial businesses, with bars, a gas station, numerous restaurants, a movie theater and shopping nearby. Mostly all within walking distance or a very short drive. At no time when I was walking around after dark did I ever feel unsafe.

Room: My room held a flat screened TV, small closet, full bathroom and a king sized bed. It was clean but was really starting to show its age. During my stay, the Direct TV did go out on select channels with the front desk stating that they had someone working on the issue. Not that big of a deal but would have been nice for the whole package.

Hotel: The hotel is really starting to show its age. It is clean; however you can tell it has seen better times. There is free WI-FI and continental breakfast which serves its basic fare (fruit, juice, ECT.). It is an overall budget friendly, average hotel, which I rated 3 out of 5 stars due to its age.

Customer Service: In one word, excellent. On checking in, I had realized that I forgot my phone charger. The clerk was able to find one in the back office and allowed me use it my entire trip. Again, above and beyond what is expected.

Overall: I would give the hotel 3 out of 5 stars and would stay there again. It is a good value if you are looking for a clean place to sleep with a free breakfast thrown in. If you are expecting highly polished brass, valet parking, immaculate decorating and upkeep, keep driving.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Bruce13549
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter
Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview
Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter

Been to La Quinta Inn Jupiter? Share your experiences!