Scuba diving trip to Jupiter, Florida. I used a travel website which locked me in for 3 days. Due to a work issue, I could not make the original 3 days and needed to move my schedule up one day. When I contacted the travel website, I was told "No" to any changes. When I called La Qunita and explained my situation, the motel worked with me and without any additional charge, changed my dates. (5 star customer service)
Area: The area next to the motel (Off Indiantown Rd) is under construction. There was some construction noise, but that seemed to start around 7:30 to 8:00a.m. The area itself is mostly commercial businesses, with bars, a gas station, numerous restaurants, a movie theater and shopping nearby. Mostly all within walking distance or a very short drive. At no time when I was walking around after dark did I ever feel unsafe.
Room: My room held a flat screened TV, small closet, full bathroom and a king sized bed. It was clean but was really starting to show its age. During my stay, the Direct TV did go out on select channels with the front desk stating that they had someone working on the issue. Not that big of a deal but would have been nice for the whole package.
Hotel: The hotel is really starting to show its age. It is clean; however you can tell it has seen better times. There is free WI-FI and continental breakfast which serves its basic fare (fruit, juice, ECT.). It is an overall budget friendly, average hotel, which I rated 3 out of 5 stars due to its age.
Customer Service: In one word, excellent. On checking in, I had realized that I forgot my phone charger. The clerk was able to find one in the back office and allowed me use it my entire trip. Again, above and beyond what is expected.
Overall: I would give the hotel 3 out of 5 stars and would stay there again. It is a good value if you are looking for a clean place to sleep with a free breakfast thrown in. If you are expecting highly polished brass, valet parking, immaculate decorating and upkeep, keep driving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure you will enjoy the central location of the La Quinta Inn Jupiter. The property is conveniently situated only 20 miles from Palm Beach International Airport and minutes from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean Beachfront. We are conveniently located near many of Palm Beach Counties extraordinary attractions. Roger Dean Stadium, Juno Beach Pier, Jonathon Dickenson State Park, Historic Jupiter Lighthouse and public beaches are all easily accessible from this hotel. It's not hard to tee up a great game of golf at one of several area courses. Shopping and many dining options are also available nearby. For our business or education travelers, FAU, the Scripps Research Institute, FPL or any of the Jupiter Tequesta companies are nearby. Escape from the ordinary and make La Quinta Inn your hotel of choice when visiting Jupiter Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn Jupiter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Jupiter Hotel Jupiter
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Jupiter
- La Quinta Hotel Jupiter
- La Quinta Jupiter
- Jupiter La Quinta