“3 star hotel with 5 star customer service”

La Quinta Inn Jupiter
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Scuba diving trip to Jupiter, Florida. I used a travel website which locked me in for 3 days. Due to a work issue, I could not make the original 3 days and needed to move my schedule up one day. When I contacted the travel website, I was told "No" to any changes. When I called La Qunita and explained my situation, the motel worked with me and without any additional charge, changed my dates. (5 star customer service)

Area: The area next to the motel (Off Indiantown Rd) is under construction. There was some construction noise, but that seemed to start around 7:30 to 8:00a.m. The area itself is mostly commercial businesses, with bars, a gas station, numerous restaurants, a movie theater and shopping nearby. Mostly all within walking distance or a very short drive. At no time when I was walking around after dark did I ever feel unsafe.

Room: My room held a flat screened TV, small closet, full bathroom and a king sized bed. It was clean but was really starting to show its age. During my stay, the Direct TV did go out on select channels with the front desk stating that they had someone working on the issue. Not that big of a deal but would have been nice for the whole package.

Hotel: The hotel is really starting to show its age. It is clean; however you can tell it has seen better times. There is free WI-FI and continental breakfast which serves its basic fare (fruit, juice, ECT.). It is an overall budget friendly, average hotel, which I rated 3 out of 5 stars due to its age.

Customer Service: In one word, excellent. On checking in, I had realized that I forgot my phone charger. The clerk was able to find one in the back office and allowed me use it my entire trip. Again, above and beyond what is expected.

Overall: I would give the hotel 3 out of 5 stars and would stay there again. It is a good value if you are looking for a clean place to sleep with a free breakfast thrown in. If you are expecting highly polished brass, valet parking, immaculate decorating and upkeep, keep driving.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Bruce13549

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I thought this hotel was just about what I expected for a good clean room and a good breakfast. No, it's definitely not the Ritz but it was perfectly fine for what I needed - a place to sleep at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

On the 3rd floor the Wi-FI is non existent but the room is comfortable you have towels,soap etc. If you bring Fido or Fifi you will get a room on the first floor. Housekeeping starts early and they are on the spot. This is an older hotel and needs TLC. The elevator is squeaky and rattles.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank julie j
Reviewed January 20, 2014

On Jan. 3, 2014 we stayed at this motel for our 2nd time. Over-all the experience both time was quite favorable, but the internet wasn't what we had hoped it would be. Both our M.S. based laptop and our Apple iPad kept getting knocked off-line. I notified the desk & was told all was working well. We'll most likely stay there again but will request to be nearer the internet server.

Room Tip: request a room near the internet server.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank baseballbob3737
Reviewed January 20, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed January 14, 2014

If you like loud talking and hollering outside the buildg all nite, this hotel is for you. Its a hot spot for drivers and haulers (NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT--HARD WORKING AMERICANS-GOT TO EARN A LIVING), but this unruly group is out of hand. This went on my entire stay--4 days! The front desk people will do nothing.The manager never got back to me about it (He's never there). I called La Q complaint Dept but the're CLOSED on the weekened. IMAGINE; No one at the helm for a problem. Don't bring your family. Too many worries.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank George C
A TripAdvisor Member
Guilford, Connecticut
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This hotel is vey pet friendly. They made me feel very comfortable bringing my dog. Very hard working friendly staff. Close to the beach.. Does not have any organic food choices - fruits for breakfast, It would be nice if they used paper cups and plates instead of Styrofoam.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter
Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview
Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter

Been to La Quinta Inn Jupiter? Share your experiences!