“Large but not noisy, cozy, good food and service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #40 of 214 Restaurants in Jupiter
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Business meetings
Jupiter, FL
“Large but not noisy, cozy, good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

We went for a recent lunch. My spouse and I recently turned Vegan / Vegetarian and wanted to try this highly touted restaurant. They had a large variety of meatless dishes where they add tasty tofu or vegetables. Food is VERY spicy so if you are not used to hot Thai recipes, they will let you choose Medium or Mild, both of which are still spicy enough! Prices are comparable to other Oriental and eastern restaurants. We loved the spacious interior and the decor, it made for a cozy yet fun atmosphere in a popular lunch spot. The wait staff was very busy, but still helpful and cheerful and the food came out quick and hot. We had the veggie spring rolls and the house Pad Thai with Tofu and medium house sauce. It was fresh and well made, a very memorable dish. Definitely a location we will be going back to!

• Visited June 2012

Luxembourg
“Very good food and service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

We had early dinner here on Sunday evening 20th May 2012. It was not very busy and we were seated at a window seat. The decor is simple.
From the large menu my wife chose Trio $17.95 which is a combination of Chicken, shrimp and scallops, this was excellent. I had the Beef red curry with mixed vegetables $14.95 which was disapointing.
The service was friendly and attentive.
We would return.

• Visited May 2012
Jupiter, Florida, United States
“average thai food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

average thai food. nothing to write home about. pad thai is my favorite.

Visited May 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Tried and True”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is always our first stop in Jupiter. Good food, prompt service, great prices, always full and happy when we leave.

Visited March 2012
Jupiter, FL, USA
“Really good Thai food in Jupiter, FL”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

This restaurant is the most consistently good Thai restaurant that I know of. Their lunch prices are great. Dinner is a bit more expensive.
Every dish I have tasted has been very good. I think my favorite is the Pad See Ew (I hope I am spelling it correctly, but the American name is Soy Sauce Noodle)
This restaurant is surrounded by very good options, but they still stand out.
I would highly recommend it.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Sala Thai? Share your experiences!