Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa
  • Pool
  • Pool
Cologne Motel(Jupiter)
View Hotel
All reviewsocean frontpartial ocean viewbeach chairsthe penthouseoutdoor bardark woodpool areajupiter beachlive musicgreat beachgreat weekendtommy bahamalong weekendking bedsouth floridahidden gemjbr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2007

We have a timeshare and could have traded to stay here but chose to stay on singer island instead, IM VERY HAPPY WE DID!!
we went here for the wedding we were invited to, being my cousins wedding i thought we should have stayed at the location of the wedding, however sooooooooo happy we didnt!! this place is not all its cracked up to be!! they make it sound so ritzy!! NOT!! the staff was NOT HELPFUL ONE BIT i asked 5 times for someone to hold my unbrella, and couldnt find ANYONE WILLING to even direct me to the bathroom!! the bartenders were RUDE! i would not have been happy staying at this location one bit!! the food for the reception was cold, and the staff rude as well!! took food away before even asking if we wanted them to!! also, pool was small for such a resort, have to walk pretty far to the beach considering! i would recomend staying at a resort on singer island, cant mention the names but bet you will find a few looking online at singer island, or even a basic hotel would be nicer service then this place! we went here for the rehersal dinner and wedding and didnt like either time!!

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank dplnortheast
Reviewed May 24, 2007

We love this hotel that is literally right on the beach. It is the perfect location on one of the most beautiful beaches in the country. The hotel was going through what appeared to be a fairly large remodel when we stayed but everything was still great. The room was well equiped, beds comfortable, and the setting couldnt have been more perfect. The pool isnt huge or fancy but it is adequate and overlooks the ocean in a landscaped setting. The biggest draw for us is the beach is footsteps away from the hotel. I could happily stay at the Jupiter Beach Resort every year for vacation.

• Stayed: March 2005, traveled with family
2  Thank fltexan5
Reviewed May 24, 2007

Be Careful While at Resort: This hotel is lovely and has excellent food. The rooms are spacious and well kept and the beach is pristine.
However, there are employees that are not trustworthy. I live locally
andwas here for the weekend for a business conference. I left an empty Coach bag with a palm pilot in the trunk of the car to use as an alternative bag. You can park without using the valet, but it was raining Friday evening and I left the car ONE Time with the valet. On Monday morning I needed my Palm Pilot and both the bag and the Palm were gone. Also, my husband forgot his rather expensive suit jacket in the room closet. We called the hotel to have them send the jacket back, but no one saw the jacket. I have, in the past, left items in hotels and they have always been located.

Stayed: May 2007
2  Thank getawaygal7
JupiterManagement, Manager at Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2007

The Jupiter Beach Resort does background checks on employees in order to maintain a safe and secure environment for our guests. Moreover, we have a third party security company to provide sercurity services at night. We are known as a safe and secure environment as our previous Trip Advisor reviews indicate. We always do a full investigation on lost items and keep accurate records in case they turn up at a future date.

Thanks and We hope to see you soon in Jupiter!

Reviewed May 21, 2007

What you are promised is not at all what you recieve. It is one of the most poorly run properties in terms of banquet and catering services that I have ever witnessed. They do a wonderful job of painting a pretty picture and when you get there....its all downhill. We were married there in May and from start to finish it was a disaster. Rude management, completely disorganized and not at all customer service oriented are a few ways I can describe them. Granted the property is nice, but you definitely do not get what you pay for, not for a 4 star hotel. I felt completely nickel and dimed through the entire process leading up to the wedding and furthermore afterwards. The majority of our guests did not have a chance to finish their meals due to the fact that the plates were removed from the tables before they could finish, the room in which the wedding was held was stifling, there is no one to run or organize your wedding...its pretty much all on you, the guests. If you'd like to stay their for a weekend I'm sure its nice, but I would highly recommend not booking an event there.

• Stayed: May 2007
4  Thank jayn10

The management staff here at the Jupiter Beach Resort and Spa strives for Excellent Personalized service. We have a very good track record of providing FOUR STAR SERVICE and are very proud of our service scores on TRIP ADVISOR. We have a wonderful setting on the Atlantic Ocean and specialized in Destination Weddings (READ "The Best Wedding Ever" MARCH 7, 2007). There may be rare occaisions when we dont meet our guests expectations; however we will always stand behind our reputation and do the right thing for our guests. It bothers us tremendously that this happened during an event here; therefore we listened, empathized and did the right things for this guest.
Thanks and Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed May 11, 2007

We had a nice oceanview room here overlooking the pool and ocean. The room itself was very nice, and seemed to have been updated recently. The king sized bed was comfortable, there was a large flat screen TV, and lots of drawer and closet space for clothes.I loved the bathroom-it had a great marble shower and included upscale bath products. There was not a refrigerator in the room, but one could be rented if needed. Housekeeping did a great job everyday.
Our package included a full breakfast at their restaurant Sinclair's every morning, and we could order as much as we wanted off the menu. The food and service were excellent. We had lunch by the pool one day and that was also good.
The pool itself is just OK and there is no hot tub. There were plenty of lounge chairs available and a few hammocks as well. Chairs on the beach cost $20 for 2 lounges and an umbrella. Unfortunately during our stay there was an ocean storm that caused a lot of dammage to their beach, and we saw many of their double wood lounge chairs fall into the ocean.
The gym was my only disappointment. It had really old noisy equipment, and only 1 TV for the whole room-not a very pleasant experience!
All in all I would return if I were in the area, but would not make it a destination place.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank JD3