“Nice for a local weekend get away with the hubby.”

Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Jupiter
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Nice for a local weekend get away with the hubby.”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed here last weekend with my husband in an ocean front suite, which had a separate living room and bedroom, and 2 bathrooms. Nicely appointed furnishings and spacious accommodations. My one complaint about the room was the bed. It was a ridiculously uncomfortable and cheap mattress! If my husband moved, I did, if I moved he did! It was like bouncing up and down all night! And even worse the frame was squeaky and shaky! I prefer a comforter vs a blanket, and I greatly dislike a bedspread that is supposed to second as a cover. Room service was very good and quickly served.
Food in Sinclairs restaurant was very good! Lobster cake was loaded with lobster and accompanying fruit salsa was fabulous! Tuna tartar, very fresh. Steaks you could cut like butter, marbleized and very tender! The service for dinner was SLOW, and breakfast even SLOWER! Wait staff was VERY nice, just to slow. ( Service was GREAT when I returned on Thursday for a quick business dinner.)
-Tyler, our server on the beach, was great and very attentive.
-Tiffany, dining room assistant, was very nice and accommodating.
-Sherri, the hostess, was a flake. Had to seat us RIGHT AWAY because they were sooooo busy with a wedding and a large birthday party! Yet the restaurant was hardly that busy and furthermore why is that my problem? I am the guest on vacation and I really wanted to relax at the bar with a glass of wine 1st. I did not like feeling that I needed to hurry up, when I really was there to relax!
-Waiters Evan and Chris M were very nice.

Overall I would recommend this hotel and highly recommend eating at Sinclairs.

1 Thank kristinedelia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
Jupiter, Florida
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stayed here last weekend and (almost) everything was wonderful. This place is very classy and the Hotel Staff is very accommodating. The room was beautiful and well appointed, clean, and the view - spectacular (we did have a full ocean view).

The wait staff did have a small problem in speed of service --- both at the pool, pool bar, as well as in the restaurant. The food/drinks at all locations were fine, just took a bit to order ... get them ... pay for them. While we were waiting to order drinks at the pool bar, one waiter stood with his foot on the rung of a high-top stool at our table talking to some friends of his for at least 10 minutes (no exaggeration).

Overall our stay was very relaxing and we will definitely go back again --- even though we only live two miles from the hotel.

Room Tip: Oceanview --- was very nice. A high floor (we were on 2) would have been nicer.
Stuart, Florida
Reviewed October 2, 2013

AmenitiesHotel was clean, quiet and committed to customer service. A great getaway with access to many. Food was very good, room with pleasant view of ocean. Spa is very accomodatting. Beach service is great.

New York, New York, United States
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I traveled to this place along with a our 2 year old son. I was a bit skeptical in choosing this place because I am relying solely upon the reviews of other guests that has been here. I must say though that we had a great time at the resort. My son and my husband left very happy and in fact wanting to stay for more :) I really love this place and will be back again.. The staff are awesome, everything was great. Thank you...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
New Jersey
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed at the Jupiter beach resort back in June for a long weekend. Staff was friendly & helpful. We had breakfast in the restaurant on our first morning there & it was delicious. The restaurant staff was very accommodating, as it started to really pour as we were eating outside. They quickly got us re-seated in the dining room & made every perfect. It was a romantic weekend for sure! Be sure to check out the beach at sunset. Made for a great place for champagne & a walk!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Last year when my husband and I stayed, the renovations just started. This year, the renovations are complete and the property is fabulous. The lobby and Sinclair's is great, the rooms are nice and peaceful. The a/c works GREAT! When I am back in West Pal for business, or pleasure, we will be back!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Beautiful classy property with great beach view from room. Very nice restaurant with outdoor seating. Although stayed only one night, I wish it was longer. The staff was great and handled a little issue we had very professionally. In the shower I had found a plastic cover from a razor, bobbypin and hair all from the previous guest. When I told the front desk, they did not think twice on compensating for the dirtiness of the shower. Very quick and courteous service. Thank you

Room Tip: Beware of the service fee
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jupiter
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
The Breakers
The Breakers
#2 of 10 in Palm Beach
Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach

Been to Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!