Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa
  • Pool
  • Pool
Cologne Motel(Jupiter)
View Hotel
All reviewsocean frontpartial ocean viewbeach chairsthe penthouseoutdoor bardark woodpool areajupiter beachlive musicgreat beachgreat weekendtommy bahamalong weekendking bedsouth floridahidden gemjbr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Just stayed at this great resort. Loved the location and the attentive staff. We were treated exceptionally well at the restaurant. The manager there helped us with a last minute meal before we had to rush out for a flight, even getting our food ready to take with us at the last minute.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean front room, really makes a difference
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My sister and I go to Jupiter at least once a year to stay with my daughter. This time instead of staying at my daughters house we decided that besides just coming here for a massage as we usually do, we figured we would like to relax and have five days of pure bliss. The rooms were very clean as was the rest of the resort. We really enjoyed the spa and the pool as well. We had breakfast in the dining room and drinks at the bar. It was a totally exhilarating experience.

Room Tip: the view from the side rooms offer a terrific view of the ocean so you can save some money by opting for a partial ocean view
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have been travelling to Florida for almost 30 years and my folks own a great place in Juno Beach Florida. I was down for a weekend getaway with my kids and wife and needed to find a nice resort / hotel close by for 3 nights. The Jupiter Beach Resort was an excellent choice with everything we needed - great accomodations, rooms, meals, workout facility, and more. It promotes itself for it's great spa and we didn't even get a chance to explore but I am sure it is great. Super place for kids... morning weekend buffet breakfast is amazing.
Great spacious rooms with superb comfortable king bed. We will return in the future !

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I just checked out after a 2 night stay for his birthday weekend. We are local, only living about 15 minutes from the resort but we keep returning as it seems as if we are on a true vacation escape. We really enjoy the property to the fullest- pool, gym, restaurants and all are wonderful. We will be back again after season for another stay-cation. It's close enough for us to recharge our batteries but be here if our children should need us. Win/win.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We spent one week at he Jupiter Resort. We have been there a few times over the past years. On this occasion, we noticed a significant drop in service. Housekeeping did not clean our room most days until after 3:00 pm, and then only after a call to the front desk. Our room was missing a lamp in the living room, and despite numerous requests one was never provided. The staff is friendly, but seem that there is not enough of them. On positive note, we had a wonderful dinner in Sinclairs. Given that our past experiences were so positive, this trip may have been an anomaly,

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family