Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Intracoastal Inn(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
$130
$119
$124
$105
Courtyard
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
$109
$93
ComfortInn
$105
$249
$212
  • Pool
$107
Jupiter Waterfront Inn(Jupiter)(Great Value!)
$139
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens(Palm Beach Gardens)(Great Value!)
$159
$132
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsocean frontpartial ocean viewbeach chairsthe penthouseoutdoor bardark woodpool areajupiter beachlive musicgreat beachgreat weekendtommy bahamalong weekendking bedsouth floridahidden gemjbr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel. The rooms are very nice, the only way to describe the bathrooms is "elegant" (i know that seems like a really weird comment, but it's true), and the beds are AWESOME. I'm not normally one to get wound up about hotel beds, but these beds are special. They keep the room temperature really cold, the beds have super heavy down comforters, and the mattresses are perfect. The combination makes for an awesome night sleep.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Jhr4tx
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We attended a partner conference at Jupiter Beach Resort and let me tell you... this place surprised me. Everything was fantastic.

Starting with the food, I haven't had a steak like that in a really long time. It was so good, I ordered it again the next day.

I could go on all day about this chef. Bottom line, Jupiter's restaurant (Sinclairs) has outstanding food. Beautiful salads, appetizers and the breakfast was awesome.

My only complaint... everything closes at 11pm. I could have eaten there all night :-)

The room was very nice. I thought the bed was extremely comfortable. I like a firm bed and the mattress and pillows were great for me. The bathroom was beautifully done with a marbled shower and amenities. Very nice.

The room felt modern and clean. The flat panel TV was a nice touch (although we didn't watch much tv in the room) - I loved the Keurig coffee maker.

If I had to complain... it would be: not enough light (to get ready) and no exhaust fan in the bathroom.

The resort bar was awesome. Laid back and classy, this was a place you could unwind and have a conversation. Michelle is a fantastic bartender!

As I mentioned, we were attending a conference and the meeting rooms felt modern and well furnished. The resort staff was extremely accommodating, making sure each person had everything they needed.

I will definitely be going back for a little R&R soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ashtastic1
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Although an older facility, it does not look old. They have done a great job keeping the facility up to the times. Rooms are cozy. The pool area is outstanding with plenty of sitting area and an excellent bar with staff. The beach is not very good due to erosion, but this is not the problem with the hotel.

Room Tip: Ocean view premium rooms on floors 6 and above for best views. South views most beach but looks down on pool area. North views are somewhat blocked by large condo building.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Georgiadawg70
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Visited last week of September for a destination wedding and really enjoyed our time at this hotel. Our room had a nice balcony with an ocean front view and our bed was fine. we were traveling with a large group and no one else complained about their beds so I'm not sure about the last review. The beach is rocky and not suitable for swimming, but if you walk about 5 mins there is a spot that is suitable.. We spent all of our time at the pool and really enjoyed the chairs and great service. Food was very good as well as atmosphere. Couple of tips - they charge you $10 a day for a minibar key even if you don't use it - so don't take it if they ask you if you want a key (unless you want it of course). If you want a chair on the beach it's $20 for the day. Happy hour drinks on week nights are a great deal. The bars close at 11, so make plans to go elsewhere if you want a later night. We had a fun night at a place called guanabana about a mile down the road. There is a $20 daily resort fee which is just annoying. It would be better to just include this in the cost of the room so people don't get surprised and irritated by this hidden fee. I think that was the only real complaint that everyone had. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would go back again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank embc109
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The hotel itself is nice and I would rate it as a 4, but the bed and manager was terrible. I stayed there last week and woke up with my back in pain. When I called the manager to tell him about my issue with the bed, he seemed not to be concern my with problem. He told me no guest have reported an issue with the beds and all the beds are the same. I was shock that he didn't apologize or attempt to fix my problem or at least offer a massage. Need less t say I checked out and went to the double tree which have tempurpedic mattress.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo